Daddy Law.

A hearty laughter erupting throughout your bedroom as you gently press a hand to your baby boy's tummy, tickling his skin playfully. 

One of your favourite things to do in the mornings is playing with your baby, his hair is black and his eyes grey just like his daddy's. His tiny legs trying to kick at your wrists but failing terribly. 

"You're a feisty little thing," Your voice softening as a light chuckle escapes your lips, watching in awe as your adorable son stares up at you with a big smile on his face. "Just like your daddy~!"

You feel a sudden presence behind you, turning around you notice your handsome doctor is stood in the doorway of your bedroom with a baby girl in his arms. "Bad-mouthing me, are you?" Law hums tauntingly as the baby girl reaches up to try and grab at his hat. "And they say I have bad manners, [F/n]-ya."

When Law had told your father that he'd be getting more grandchildren, you don't think even he could have anticipated just how right he was. It would turn out that you were actually pregnant with twins, you had found that crucial part of information out when you were getting the 18 week scan to find out the baby's gender, of course if you hadn't kept missing the previous scans, you'd have probably found out sooner.

In your defence, you were very busy with moving house and it was so exhausting that once you had moved some furniture, you'd pass out. 

You're simply too independent - Ace and Law both wanted to move the furniture for you since they didn't want you hurting yourself or the baby (or babies, in this case) but you wouldn't have it, you still had your arms and legs and you intended to use them. 

You ended up having one girl and one boy; the perfect little family.

It was you who decided to name your girl Rosalie, since naming your son Rosinante would most likely leave your father feeling rejected and refuse to call your other child 'Doflamingo'. 

Your son's name...well, on his birth certificate it's Law since he is the splitting image of his father but you had given him the nickname 'Patch' due to little white patches on his skin, as the weeks had passed the patches have begun to fade but the nickname still remains.

Apparently it's a genetic thing, Law had white patches when he was young also.

Your doctor making his way over to the bed and gently laying Rosalie down beside her brother before he kisses you on the forehead, watching as the two siblings stare up at you both. 

Patch still giggling cheerfully and kicking his legs whilst Rosalie just watches her father attentively. She's a quiet baby but has a habit of staring straight into your soul, you find that amusing about her though. 

She'll have Law's loner attitude when she's older, that's for sure. 

"Patch reminds me of you when he smiles." Law murmurs as he wraps his tattooed arms around your small frame, the affectionate gesture causing your heart to flutter as he presses his nose to your hair. 

"He takes after you in literally everything else though." You can't help but grin as you stare down at your children, you've never been a huge fan of kids but these two...these beautiful twins are yours and that changes things. 

You were lucky to have moved into your house before the birth, you definitely wouldn't have fit two cribs into your old bedroom, they'd have to be right next to each other too. If Rosalie and Patch can't see each other, they cry and they'll cry all night if they have to.

The twins even have their own room, since you and your lover still like to have sex regularly, you decided that it was probably best to keep the children in a separate room. Sure, they say that the kids won't remember when they get older but you're admittedly a little paranoid of that statement. 

Besides, their room is cool. It's ocean themed since you and Law have a neutral love for Finding Nemo and Finding Dory, you decided to decorate the children's room based on the underwater world. 

"[F/n]-ya?" Law's voice softening as he pulls away from your hair to look you in the eyes, you notice him take something out of his pocket before he brings it up into your view, a small box. For once Law looks nervous as he slowly opens it, revealing a gold ring with a shining diamond. "Will you marry me?" 

The room falls silent for a moment as you stare at your boyfriend in shock, only the noise of your giggling son remains. You knew Law loved you enough to propose one day but you hadn't thought it would be today. 

He really did it?

"Y-Yes!" You voice seemingly getting lost in your throat as you excitedly accept the proposal, watching with wide eyes as Law takes the ring from the box and slips it onto your finger where your promise ring also sits.

We're getting married! We're really getting married!

"I thought you were going to say no." You notice the slightly relieved look on your fiancé's face as he wraps his arms around your waist, effortlessly picking you up from the bed before kissing your lips.

It's amazing how strong he is, he's always picking you up as if you weigh nothing - he even carried you home from the park bridal style whilst you were pregnant, the two of you had taken Bepo for a walk and your feet had began to swell and hurt so Law decided to help you home in the cutest way possible. 

Bepo is such a softy with the babies too, he even allows Patch to pull on his ears and for Rosalie to poke his nose, she probably expects it to squeak like one of her toys. He's truly an angelic dog, you're sure that most would get annoyed with the treatment but he seems to tolerate it.

He even has a tendency to growl at unknown people who get too close to the twins, as protective as his owner, it would seem.

"Like I'd say no to marrying you! I love you, Trafalgar D. Water Law~!" A smile spreading across your lips when your doctor frowns slightly, seemingly embarrassed by his full name but you don't care, you like that he's got a long name, it just makes him all the more interesting. 

It's so cute how his parents named him after water and yet, he can't swim.

"I love you too, [F/n]-ya~"

-----end-----