6

•~Jonah's POV~•

As I was walking home, I heard something in an alleyway just a few blocks away from my apartment. Me being the curious person that I am, decided to see what it was.

When I get to the ally, I see a boy with brown hair in a leather jacket beating up a smaller blonde. Weird... he almost looks like Corbyn... wait... omg it is Corbyn! I quickly rush over to the two boys and pull the brunette off of Corbyn.

Once he sees me, I give him a glare and he's quickly running off afraid of what might happen. After the brunette disappeared around the corner, I went over to Corbyn and picked him up. He was surprisingly light. He also was covered in scratches and bruises which I know didn't come from the brunette. Has this happened before?

I look down and notice that the blonde is sleeping. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. No he doesn't. Yes he does. Shut up what do you know? I know that you like him. No I don't, I barely know the poor kid.

After that "lovely" argument with my inner self, I noticed that I had made it back to my apartment. Corbyn was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake him, so I just decided to take him inside.

a/n: waddup bitches!!! hope u enjoyed this chapter. if u have any suggestions of what i could do in the next chapter, comment because i'm kinda lost lol.