Chapter 4: Finding new friends in the Forest

Mira: Y/n wake UP

Y/n: zzzzzzz

Mira: Y/n wake up now

Y/n:zZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

Mira: *lets out a long deep breath, chilling the air*

Y/n: I AM UP AND AWAKE HAHAHAAAA don't ever wake me up like that again.

Mira: Then next time get up

y/n: y'know you'll never get a boyfriend if your always so uptight

Mira: .........*eyes turn white* .

she fires a small beam of ice and snow at the beam you're laying on

y/n: ahhhhh shit

*beam freezes and y/n fall to the ground*

Y/n: See what I mean, no boyfriend and ya wonder why.

IM BACK BITCHES also I am changing the powers of our group a lil bit that's it. also DAMN IT'S BEEN YEARS

Mira: Whatever just get up so we can go

Y/n: "Fine but you do realize that once again if you keep doing things like this you are not getting a boyfriend, also can you not be a complete showoff here so people dont glaze you so much?"

Mira: "Then maybe get gud twerp" 

She says as she hits him upside the head, following a group of people they move to the locker rooms to collect their weapons, their lockers next to one another

Y/n: "So what do you think we're gonna do? Big group team exercises? hmmmm but that wouldnt be the case because we're getting our weapons sooooo... WHAT ABOUT A GIANT BRAWL!!"

HIs eyes light up as his tail wags, giving off the impression of an puppy that's excited to play. looking at her brother Mira just stares and lets out a deep sigh before closing her locker. 

Mira: " You are such a child and it shows, but regardless a giant brawl doesn't sound too bad...Means a bit of fun~ besides, I wonder how everyone fights, all the different techniques, weapons, styles, maybe I can find someone who can give me a challenge! Ah Little brother you might not be hopeless after all!!

Mira closes her locker and immediately turns to hug Y/n, before letting go and walking towards the exit.

Y/n: "I swear she is a nutcase..."

Jump to all the first year students in a flying bullhead, standing in the center in front of a mug-holding Professor Ozpin and Glynda with her tablet as they stand at the front of the bullhead. The students making idle chat before the sound of a voice comes over the speakers.

(A/N Note : I will be using the RWBY transcript at times with some changes to keep it accurate)

Ozpin: For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Glynda: Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of "teams." Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today.

The students would begin to talk among themselves before looking back at the teachers.

Ozpin: These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well. That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years.

Y/n and Mira would suddenly both make a surprised expression looking at each other as before looking forward again.

Ozpin: After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path... or you will die.