Hhekdkabjddhbf

After an event of obliterating everyone in their 'game', Dimentio and Jevil sat together at the edge of the top of the King's castle. Understandably, they were exhausted, as anyone would be after fighting with the entire population of the Dark World. For a while now they had been conversing about their dimensions, life and whatever other dribble Jevil mercilessly spilt out.

"I must insert, Jevil. We've only known each other for a day but act like it's been years." Jevil swung his legs back and forth over the edge, like a recently abandoned swing.

"I'M JUST VERY HAPPY I FOUND SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS! THE OTHER'S NEVER WILL. MAD, THEY CALL ME, MAD!"

"Aha. I suppose that makes me mad, too, does it not?"

"NO, NOT MAD. IT MEANS YOU'RE INTELLIGENT! YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE FREE!"

"Why thank you."

Jevil now had a big dopey grin on his face, it was clear that he'd never quite had a friend like Dimentio before, not even the court magician and him were this close. The feeling was mutual. Jevil was so happy he started having a random giggling fit, Dimentio watched and started, admiring him. His thoughts could deny it all they liked but Dimentio was starting to feel uncertain about his feelings for Jevil. It's simply how good buddies feel right? What's it called...bromance? He suddenly thought of a possible answer but immediately fanned it away, turning a little pink at the cheeks.

By this time Jevil lost all the energy he was trying to regain from giggling, and finally started breathing again as his head fell onto Dimentio's lap. Of course, the purple magician was a little surprised.

"YOUR LEGS ARE COMFY."

"Hhekdkabjddhbf"

What happened there? That was very unlike the confident punk. His legs have been complimented many times before, like that one time a scruffy child liked them so much she asked him to step on her, but for some reason it was different this time.