𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝕆𝕨𝕟~Our Own

become a god of your own design
weave the thread of life devine
reality is your lover and time your friend
i am the start and you choose the end
⚛︎♾︎⚛︎♾︎⚛︎♾︎⚛︎♾︎⚛︎♾︎⚛︎♾︎⚛︎♾︎⚛︎♾︎⚛︎♾︎⚛︎♾︎⚛︎

I had to be cheesy.
Welcome to my individual roleplay!
Disclaimer: I've never had one before so this is new to me. I also will not be looking into anyone else's as reference, why? This is my thing and I'll do it how I think it should be done.
That being said, I only like literate roleplaying, for which I have a few criteria.
More on that later.
I plan on this being a creative process rather than it being all nice and set up for you and everything. So if you're interested, expect to do some grunt work. It shouldn't be up to me to have all the ideas, we gotta do things TOGETHER, that's the pOINT.

 It shouldn't be up to me to have all the ideas, we gotta do things TOGETHER, that's the pOINT

rules

* Be a Literate Roleplayer
- more that 5 sentences minimum; usually what happens if there's less is that I have nothing to go off of for my response and we get caught in this loop where not much happens and neither of us are actually enjoying the story. don't feel rushed to have an answer, take time.
- try to create a dramatic or at least interesting  story; no "she sat there and said nothing." something HAS to happen.
  - try your best to use proper grammar. I'm not asking you to be a scholar, but just try
  - give your characters ample depth. they need to have flaws, insecurities, habits, interests. there has to be a specific way their brain works that sets them apart from other characters.
* Follow the Rules of the Universe
  - not exactly a rule, more of a guideline; more on this later
* A Joint Effort; No Godmodding
  - we don't control each other's characters, but we can still work together. outside of rp we can talk about events we want to work up to, shape our storyline a little bit.
  - just because you're roleplaying on one of my original character pages doesn't mean we can't create other characters to add something to the story
  - don't leave all the decisions up to me, it's "our own" not "my own"
* No Rush
  - seriously, whatever you have going on; boredom, school, family issues, mental issues, creative issues, trust me I get it. just let me know what's going on once in a while and I'll offer my help. other than that, I ask nothing of you. you have no reason to apologize to me.
* Most Important
  - no one is entitled to be approved. it's my roleplay book, I will do what I please.

request form

So you're looking at the characters and scenarios I have listed and their not tickling your fancy, wadda ya do??
Fill out a form!
Tell me what you think I should add!

genre:
universe summary:
situation summary:
scenario examples:

It doesn't have to be long but it has to be enough to spark my interest. Wow me.

character form

Say I already have a character/universe/scenario set up that you like, great! Now all you have to do is make your character and how they relate to that universe.

which chapter is this for?
name:
age:
gender:
physical appearace (both written and/or images accepted):
personality traits(3+):
skills(3+):
flaws(3+):
family history/relationship:
key experiences:
where are they from:
what are they doing here(scenario):
other details:

Your form must be submitted with an example of writing and may either approve or deny it.
To seen an example of how these should be filled out, please scroll to the next chapter.