𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕪~Destiny

off book continuation w/ penniegrange05

genre: fantasy romance
universe summary: Disney characters coexist and even have children. The og Disney characters have grown up and now their children are old enough to start their own destiny. Following the universe of a disney selection role play by 1purpleflower.
situation summary: Hitomu, son of Maleficent, and Ashlynn, daughter of Aurora, are faced with bringing their prospect of their marriage into their respective families.
scenario examples:
Hitomu and Ashlynn are left in Ashlynn or Hitomu's bedroom after the selection with the blessing of the new Enchantress.

name: Hitomu Reiji Shimzou
age: 21
gender: male
physical appearance:

Face claim: Takeshi KaneshiroRed brown eyes, dark curly hair long enough to brush his shoulders and wispy like a cloudTall and muscular, strong and independent personality traits:A hard core introvert who doesn't like to think about his emotions a...

Red brown eyes, dark curly hair long enough to brush his shoulders and wispy like a cloud
Tall and muscular, strong and independent
personality traits:
A hard core introvert who doesn't like to think about his emotions and prefers to let thoughts lead him.
Making friends is a no.
Being concerned for others is a no.
No to anything that is generally human, that's what mummy says.
Though he pushes it in the background of his mind, he has these irritating thoughts about existence and morality.
He spends a lot of time alone or planning for the future.
His skills in manipulation were something drilled into hard.
As the oldest, Hitomu was the most strictly raised. He had to learn dark magic, curses and felt pressure to be the strongest.
His mother has this whole master plan to destroy the kingdom then the country and then the world and he plays a role in it. So he trained for that moment all his life and waited until she decided he was useful.
He is expected to lure the eldest daughter of Aurora's children into a false sense of security and then cast a curse on her.

skills:Shapeshifting into: a snake, a raven, a butterfly, a dragonIllusion magic: smoke, sparking lights, shadowsFire: balls, blasts, pillars, ectSpells, curses and hexes: ones that he~determined~loyal~honorable~thinking critically~manipulationfla...

skills:
Shapeshifting into: a snake, a raven, a butterfly, a dragon
Illusion magic: smoke, sparking lights, shadows
Fire: balls, blasts, pillars, ect
Spells, curses and hexes: ones that he
~determined
~loyal
~honorable
~thinking critically
~manipulation
flaws:
~ over contemplative
~ morality complx
~ anger management issues
~ introversion

skills:Shapeshifting into: a snake, a raven, a butterfly, a dragonIllusion magic: smoke, sparking lights, shadowsFire: balls, blasts, pillars, ectSpells, curses and hexes: ones that he~determined~loyal~honorable~thinking critically~manipulationfla...

family history/relationship:
Maleficent; mother~ manipulated and humiliated him into obedience. Taught him evil. Recently rebelled against her because of changes in his perspective, and his love for Ashlynn.
Athena; younger sister~ partners in crime on their best days and strangers on their worst.
Catalina; baby sister~ protective of her. Recently had a falling out.
Leon; younger brother~ also had a falling out with him under the same circumstances of his twin sister, Cat.
key experiences:
beaten and mentally/emotionally tortured by his mother pretty much his entire life.
age 5; made his first friend outside the family. was separated from her by his mother.
age 6; training in the dark arts began
age 7; introduced to his target, Ashlynn Beauty.
age 10; severely punished for not performing well with his magic.
age 11; committed assault against another child.
age 12; severely punished for disobeying a direct order
age 18; committed armed robbery.
age 18; made a witness fall in love with him and essentially lost his virginity to a stranger
age 19; arrested for underage drinking