𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙~Angel of Death

genre: religious supernatural
universe summary: angels, reapers and devils are real, though believed to be a myth. it is a reapers job to extract human souls from their bodies and deliver them to the correct location. there are many different reaper spawns, some major and some minor, that are born out of different deaths humans experience over the existence of the universe.
the reapers themselves symbolize and take on many characteristics of the types of death they harbor, but are their own sentient beings with their own thought.
in middle earth, the take on the form of humans to other humans. they can choose to be seen by all humans or only those that are about to die. the conversation before generally aids the human's willingness to go with them.
should a human resist death, it would make them difficult to take but not impossible.
situation summary:
my character is the reaper of blunt force trauma. either caused by direct injury to the brain or the shaking of the brain (concussion).
your character is supposed to die but did not.
now the reaper has to stay in middle earth, for fear of returning and being punished, and try to figure out why your character didn't die and what to do next.
scenario examples:
• the reaper himself somehow prevented your character from dying by either taking the blunt impact himself for preventing them to be in the correct location to be in the path of the impact
• your character experienced the blunt impact but refused to be taken by death and somehow pulled through, my character is baffled by this and attempts to take them without them dying.
• your character's close family member (dead or alive), has made a deal with a demon or angel in exchange that they wouldn't die at that time. at first, they are being taken by the reaper but their soul is snatched away from him. since the body your character left behind is too damaged to return to, they are brought to a coma patient about to be unplugged. the recovery of their body is miraculous and no one can explain it.
the new body the character is switched to can be vastly different from the previous one. gender, ethnicity, age, social status, everything can be different except their personality and sexual orientation.
• your character died but their soul was accidentally taken to the wrong place. so they were sent back down to earth and, having no body to return to, remained a soul. it is then my character's job to figure out what to do with them

(optional side plots)
• love interest (preferably not with a normal human, that's creepy)
• you have a second character that is also a supernatural creature either being an angel or demon meant to receive the soul, or a fellow reaper trying to get my character in trouble

name: Azrael
age: ♾︎
gender: undetermined
physical appearance:

Takes on the form of a male, age 27 (Avan Jogia)Height 5'10"Thin and lanky body type

Height 5'10"
Thin and lanky body type.
Tanned skin with olive undertones.
Long, dark brown, messy hair.
Thin mustache and goatee.
Thick, straight, and point eyebrows.
Dark, curly lashes.
Deep set, dark brown eyes.
Diamond shaped nose type.
personality traits: aggressive, blunt, abrupt
skills: human anatomy, types of injury, history
flaws: cold or unfeeling, compassion, god complex
family history/relationship: none.
key experiences: being born millions of years ago.
where are they from: the underworld (just above hell)
what are they doing here: trying to take a human soul and avoid punishment from the ruler of the underworld