bazzi

Kara's POV:

the second i get out of my car (which isn't actually my car it's nate's but i took it) bazzi approaches me.

"good morning, Carebear Kara," Bazzi says while shutting my car door.

"Good morning to you too, Bazzi."

"What do you say we skip until lunch?" he suggests.

"I mean I don't have anything important so sure," I reply with a shrug.

"Okay! Let's go!" he exclaims while walking me towards his car.

I stare at his car in awe because I know how expensive it is. It's a Bentley. Like you gotta be rich-rich to get one of those.

"You like my car?" he asks with a laugh.

"Oh, yeah, how did you afford this?"

"I make music. Apparently I'm good at it, so I guess that's how," he shoots me a large, confident grin.

"Oh, really? Let me listen to some of it!"

"Fine. Just one song," he says as he opens the car door for me.

When he clicks the song on his phone I hear a voice that sounds...well...beautiful, to put it simply.

"This is amazing, Bazzi," I say truthfully, in awe of his voice.

"Thank you, it means a lot. Not a lot of people know about my music, but I'm just glad I can make something people enjoy." (a/n lol me trying to be sappy but failing)

"You know my brother makes music, you should collab with him or whatever that is."

He laughs. "Maybe. Now, how about we get on our little trip?" he says and turns the key to start the car.

"Where are we going anyway?"

" I don't know, wanna go get breakfast at the diner?" he suggests.

"Sure," i say before buckling my seatbelt.

We pull out of the school parking lot and head for the diner. The car ride consisted of dancing to music and me singing as loudly as possible.

At the Diner

We finally arrived at the diner and before I could open my door Bazzi opened it for me.

"well thank you kind sir," i say with a laugh.

"your welcome my lady," he returns with a smile.

-

"What can I get for you today?" asks our waiter. She is a short, elderly woman with light brown hair.

"I'll have waffles and hash browns with orange juice," Bazzi tells her, "what do you want, K?

"Um...i'll have the same, please," I say to her with a smile.

"Okay, it should be out in a few" she says, and walks away.

We talk for a while and eat our food.

"It's eleven-thirty we should probably get going," I say breaking the silence.

"Oh, yeah, well back to the horrible place we go," he says making me laugh.

Back at School

I walk back into school with Bazzi by my side. As we walk down the hall I notice people staring and whispering to each other.

Bazzi must notice too because he whispered to me ,"Don't worry about them K, they don't know anything."

We finally make it in the lunch room and make our way to my friends lunch table. Bazzi sits with me which is kinda odd but I go with it. He sits very close to me but it's oddly comforting, which I don't understand.

Jack walks in and I notice a girl by his side. I've never seen her before though. She must be new. She was extremely pretty too.

"Hey guys, this is Violet" he says introducing her.

She smiles and her smile seems off, something doesn't seem right, but I just brush it off.

As lunch goes on I notice Jack staring at Bazzi and I. Was he jealous? If so, why?

A/N

DOUBLE UPDATE BOIIIIIS.

oh yeah i sorta figured out what i wanna do so im gonna try and update more. i hope you enjoy these two chapters.

<3