7

——————

——————

You sat down on the soft blanket Laxus provided for your date. You both went out to eat and now your at the beach. The outfit you bought went well with today's weather and it didn't get in the way at all.

 The outfit you bought went well with today's weather and it didn't get in the way at all

"So you do have a soft side." You fix the spikes in his hair. "Your literally the only person who's seen it (Y/N)." He responds putting an arm around you.

"Wow I feel special...this was a great date." You turn your head towards him. He bends down his head slightly to meet yours and gives you a sweet kiss. He pulls his head back just slightly still close to you that you could still kiss him. "When was the last time we kissed and we weren't in a dire situation?" You chuckle slightly.

"Speaking of dire situations where is our daughter?" He moved his head back. You forgot to tell him about your little set up earlier with Aiko and Rouge.

"Oh she's on a date. With Rouge from Sabertooth."

He gets silent. Then suddenly he starts jetting down the shoreline. "I'm gonna kill him!" Laxus yells.

You run after him and jump on his back, "Laxus Calm down it was my damn idea!" You hold onto him tight until he calms down.

"Why would you set that up?" He crosses his arms staring down at you. "Laxus don't give me that look. Besides they obviously like each other! Aiko chose him as her #1 comfort during Sabertooth, once Aiko was kicked out Rouge obviously grew feelings and felt bad not helping, they meet after a year or whatever feelings are still high they just needed a little push because 1. Aiko was still sad about Rouge not helping and 2. Rouge is too shy and quiet to ever say his feelings. Hell they are just like us when we first confessed we like each other." You explain to him.

"And you gathered all of this during the games? And you were the one who was shy to say your feelings" Laxus' face still says he's not convinced. "It'll be good for her okay? She's been acting weird lately and I don't know if we did something or not. And that last statement is false." You roll your eyes and smile.