17

——————

——————

Your hand began to shake holding the tiny box. It was a simple ring with a thin silver band. A simple yet gorgeous diamond compliments it, it wasn't grand or expensive looking but it was perfect. You look closer to see engraved in the band was a poorly drawn tiny sun.

You were speechless, your mouth gaped open a little and it felt like your mouth was dry. You quickly close the box and put it back in your pocket. You don't have time to think about that right now.

"Hey where did Natsu go?!" Gajeel exclaims. "Huh?" Levy was starting to wake up.

"Ummm....I don't know..." you say trying to form words. "Y/N you okay?" Gajeel asks.

"Yeah I'm good..." you stay silent. If you talked anymore you were bound to cry.

All of this emotion was too confusing. One minute your fighting with Laxus, the next he suddenly wants to propose once he's on the brink of death?! How else were you supposed to feel???

Suddenly you felt some familiar energy around you. "What the hell?" You turn around and sniff the air.

"Y/N-" Levy tries to talk to you but you sush her.

"You guys go on!" You don't explain you just run.

"Y/N!!" You can hear Levy call out to you but it's useless your already too far away.

A few moments later your out onto an open area with rubble around you. It was quiet....too quiet. You sense an attack behind you and you jump.

"How the hell are you still alive!" You turn your head quickly to see a new and reformed Nathan standing just feet before you. "Like I said dragon slayer I can always comeback." He says

"No you didn't....you never said that." You raise your eyebrow. "Doesn't matter what matters now is that I AM back." He cracks his knuckles.

"You don't scare me." You cross your arms. "I might not scare you now but believe me my dear..I'm your worst nightmare." A purple smoke surrounded him and it enveloped you as well.

It was almost toxic to breathe it in. Your cover your mouth despite your hacking. It burned your eye, you closed them and suddenly....you were in darkness.

"Hello?" You call out. Just your echo.

"Show yourself Nathan!" You yell. Just your echo again.

"Nathan isn't here." A familiar voice says.

You turn around to see Laxus. "Laxus how are you here? Where are we?" You try to touch him but he grabs your wrist hard.

"Laxus your hurting me!!" You try to break his grasp but he only hold on tighter.

Laxus then throws you down to ground, you fall on your bad leg and yell out in pain. "Come on Y/N I thought you were smarter than that!" Laxus then begins to cackle. It reminded you of the battle of fairy tail, when Laxus was against everyone in fairy tail.

"Fairy Law!" He yells out. "LAXUS NO!" You scream.

"AWEE what's wrong mom!" You hear Aiko's voice.

"Aiko??" You open your eyes to see your daughter.

"I always knew you were weak and a coward! Is that why you hid me mother?"her voice got angrier and more sinister. She circled you like a lion and stared you down.

"No I-" you try to speak.

"LIAR!" Aiko then transformed in this powerful dark angel.

(Something kinda like this!)

"Aiko...." you began to tear up. "You disgust me! I wish I was never your daughter!" She yells as she swings her swords at you.

"ENOUGH!" You say conjuring a sun shield in front of you. "I know your little game Nathan! Your mind curses will not effect me." You say proudly.

"I am the Solar dragon slayer! The sun is the biggest star in the sky and when there is darkness the sun is there to cast it away!" Your hair covers your face as you slowly stand up. Your ankle was hurting it felt like multiple needles going into it.

"I take my magic with pride and how dare you use the people I care about most to manipulate me?!" You scream. Aiko then shifts into Nathan.

You stomp your good foot on the ground and where ever you and Nathan are becomes lit up with a golden hue. "Not today dragon slayer!" Nathan sends a dark green energy blast your direction.

It explodes but it doesn't effect you, a golden fairy tail symbol is in front of you and it has sun rays beaming from it.

"But...how??" Nathan looks shocked. "Because Nathan, no matter how bad anyone's day is the sun will shine through and bring happiness to everyone, thats what I represent to all my friends and family at fairy tail. No matter how terrible or how horrible things are I'm always there to show them the light!" You put your hands together and close your eyes.

"Solar dragon secret arts!" You call out.

"NO!" Nathan grits his teeth, and slowly walks backwards.

"Shining Sky!" You open your eyes and they glow a golden light. Different blasts of light and warmest hit Nathan at a rapid speed. You can hear his screams of agony and pain.

After the blast finished, he was gone. The darkness slowly went away and you were back to the area of rubble and debris on the cube of tartaros.

You were a wobbly mess and you were finally able to collapse on the ground. You look up at the red sky, the dark clouds moved slowly it was almost hypnotic.

You also notice some faces in the distance with countdowns on them. You chuckle slightly. "You did good Y/N...." you softly say to yourself.

You felt drained and empty. That last spell took all of the magic energy you had left to fight with. All you felt like you could do was just lay down. You reach in your pocket and pull out the engagement ring.

You open the box and look at the ring. You graze your thumb over it and sigh. "Oh Laxus...what am I gonna do with you?" You sigh and close the box. Marriage scared the hell out of you. With the world you live in, danger lurks in every corner for Fairy Tail members.

Anything could happen to the both of you, it was unpredictable. And the big question was...

Did you even wanna marry Laxus?