Bee

Bandit's POV 

I woke up this morning nearly jumping out of bed, today Frank, Jamia, Lily and Cherry are coming over today. I haven't seen them in two years, the main reason their coming over is because mcr may be getting back together. It is 2019 after all. I'm kinda nervous really, I don't know why but when I thought about seeing Cherry this week i got butterflies, I'm getting them now. I decide to stop day dreaming and go into the the kitchen to see my dad doing something to the cat as my mom laughs and video tapes him. I smile. My parents are so great, I have a legend for a dad that happens to be the kindest man I've ever met. And my mom, oh god my mom....she's a badass bassist and she's beautiful. I'm so lucky to have the parents I do. "Good morning" I hum. "Morning!" My dad says putting the cat on his head. I laugh and go to the fridge to get breakfast. 

-time skip-           Still Bandit's POV

"No mom I'm not wearing lipstick! I dont need to impress anyone, their like my family." I complain referring to Frank and Jamia as my mom try's to make me not look homeless. "Aw but hun you'll look adorable!" She defends. "I don't wanna look adorable, I wanna look like myself" "you really are like your dad" she admits defeated. I smile in victory and drag her out of her bathroom and into the living room. I see my dad's wearing a smashing pumpkins t-shirt, I love how my dad expresses himself. I go over and sit next to him and watch as he sketches party poison on his sketch pad.

Sorry this is so short and Uneventful. I promise the next chapter will be more eventful and longer. Bye for now peeps. -Bee