Cherry

Cherry's POV

I woke up this morning humming "this song is a curse" by my dad. I jumped out of bed and took a shower. After I got out I got dressed and put on my panic! At the disco shirt, it's a teal tyedye color from hot topic. I went down stairs to meet my 6 dogs and twin sister, Lily. "Mornin' Lil" "Good Morning Cherry!" She beams. She's always been the more out going one of us. I'm dark, she's light, I'm shy, she's........not. But when I'm around my best friends, oof watch out I'm crazy. I see my dad reading a newspaper and my mom feeding the dogs, we're getting another dog soon. A Dalmatian, I can't wait. "Morning Dad" I smile. "Hey Cher" he looks up from the newspaper and winks at me. I go to the fridge and grab a orange. "Hey Cherry get ready, you slept in. So we're leaving in 30 minutes." He says. Damn, I always sleep late. I run to my room and pack everything I could need, going over to Bandit's house, you never know what will happen. She's a Way. I would take time to explain some weird things that have accrued but....what happens at the Way house, stays at the Way house. 

-time skip to in the car- Still Cherry's POV 

I'm so excited to see Bandit, I haven't seen her for a year and I'm kinda nervous. My palms just started to get sweaty, what the heck? I look back at Miles in the back seat and smile, he's sleeping. "2 minutes!" My dad sings, my dad and Mr, Gee haven't seen eachother for the same amount of time as Bandit and I. I'm pretty sure my dad's wayyyyy to excited. We get out of the car and as I see the beautiful two story house I feel like I'm gonna pass out. We go through the gates and I knock on the door. As it opens....

Haha I'm evil. Anywho hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll probably be updating again today but at the same time maybe not. Stay emo kids. -B