Love you Forever and Always

So yesterday I was texting Jack.So the next day I was at Jack's house bc I he wanted me to stay so I did and then I was so board and then I get my phone and I get out of bed and I put on a shirt so then Jack wake's up and I say Goodmoring and he told me the same so then we when downstairs and we when to get breakfast and when to eat at ihop and we got pancakes so after 20 mins we where done and we when back to his house and then Jack grabbed my hand and I smiled at him and he smiled back so then I got all ready bc I was going back to my house in like 30 mins so I had more time to be with him bc with him I was so happy and then we started a talk.

Zach:so I was gonna ask u something but,I forgot
Jack:haha
Zach:yeah
Jack:so I have been thinking
Zach:yeah
Jack:do u love me Zach
Zach:yeah baby
Jack:how much
Zach:Idk oh ik Forever and Always
Jach:aww love u more baby
Zach:aww
(Talk between Zach and Jack over)
So after 30 mins past I was going back home and then Jack get's my hand and wholes it then I took his hand then I told him if he could stay at my house for a little bit and of course he said yes then we got to my house then we when to my room then i thought to myself should I do a other date and then I said in my head Yeah then we where so quickly and then something came up so I told Jack if we should go to are 2 date and he is yes so we where there in my room then I felt someone moving and it was Jack he was giting closer and closer so I new that he wanted to kiss me so I grabbed his chin and kissed him and he kissed back then are lips started to move then we had a couple of minutes kissing so I backed up then we started talking about where were we going out on are date and then I said Idk so then Jack when to his house again and I was so tired and then I fell asleep so I took a nap.