Prologue: The Girl in the Winter Snow

'Cold...Cold...'

Looking through the cold-vast Winter that surrounded her as she laid in the Snowy Ground, burying her. Then, as her vision blurs, a Person & a Fox came to her.

'So Cold...I can't Move...Who?'

Then they saw her & ran to the spot where she lay. "How is she, Konnosuke?!" One asked a fox as it checked on her, Its ears perked up up in shock & replied "She's breathing, but she's in a Bad Shape & a very low Temperature!"

'So Cold...So Blury...Can't Think, where?'

The person approched her & called out "Hey! Can you respond?! Are you alright?!" he looked at a fox called Konnosuke & told him "Konnosuke, the snow is weighing her down. Send help, Quickly!" He without hesitation & ran off with a reply "Understood!" He said.

'Who?...What?...Can't move...'

He then shook her gently but desperate as he check any sign of response from her, but feels a faint breathing patterns & a shivering tension. "Miss, can you hear me?" He asked her.

'It Hurts...Cold...Can't...even...'

Just then Konnosuke came in & yelled "Arujin-Sama, I've brought him, he'll help!" He then ran to the incoming figure & Konnosuke then said "Thank Goodness, you're right on time." But her eyes rested heavily.

'Can't even...Remember...'