chapter 1

In the middle of the city there was a boy and a girl. The boy had white hair and blue eyes while the girl had white hair and orange eyes. they are walking trough the city on their way to U.A for the entrance exam.

you guys were your normal clothing.

but then some people bumped into them.

??? and ???: AAAAAH!

y/n and papy: AAAAAH!

they fell on the ground.

papy and y/n stood up.

y/n: hey are you okay humans okay?!?!

papy: yeah are you guys alright.

the strangers stands up and says very nervously.

???: o-omg I-i-i'm so s-sorry I d-did not see y-y-you

???: y-yeah I-i'm so s-s-sorry

y/n: no problem human!!

papy: but what are your names.

midoriya: m-m-midoriya i-izuku

urakaka: u-urakaka o-ochako

y/n: nice to meet you humans, I'm y/n swap!!!!

papy: nice to meet you to, names papy swap, call me papy.

izuku pov

y/n: nice to meet you humans, I'm y/n swap!!!!

he says to me. Then I had so tree things going trough my head.

1 why does he call me human.

2 he already gave me his name

and last he does look kinda ho- WAIT A SECONDE I CAN'T SAY HE IS HOT THATS GAY!!!

ochako pov

y/n: nice to meet you humans, I'm y/n swap!!!!

he says to me. why does he call me human? and he does look kinda ho- WAIT A SECONDE I CAN'T SAY HE IS HOT I JUST MET HIM!!!

y/n pov

I was looking at the green haired human who had a red face for some reason and I see that the brown haired human was also red face.

y/n: hey humans your face is all red!!!!! 

papy: yeah you okay pal?

he looks to me and the girl and says nervously.

midoriya: o-oh! s-sorry

urakaka: y-yeah me to

y/n: no problem human!! but I'll be going bye bye humans!!!

papy: yeah me too bye

I say to them. I think I heard them saying something like 'I talked to someone'.

timeskip

me and papy are in a room with a lot of people. then a banana haired human comes up and says.

???: for all you examinee listeners turning in welcome to my show today! everybody say 'hey'!

it was silent. he tried it again but still no sound. the only sound I heard was the green human fanboying. that stopped when a corgi haired human said to shut up or something. he explained us that we had to make points out of killing robots. then a human with blue hair said.

???: may I ask a question? on the printout, there are four types of villains. If thats is a misprint, then U.A, the most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake. we examinees are here in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes'