chapter 2

y/n pov

I am currently training and papy Is chilling on the couch until the mail came. I went to the door and found a letter from U.A.

y/n: PAPY!!! MAIL FROM U.A.!!!

papy: really bro? well open it up.

I opened it and there is a little disk in it. I put it on the table until it screamed.

???: HELLO

y/n and papa: AAH!!

A screen popped out with All might on it.

All might: young y/n congratulations you have passed your exam with 89 points from beating up those robots and 32 rescue points in total you have 121 points what makes you the strongest in the exams. Young Papy congratulations you also passed your exam with 76 points and 20 rescue points. you can be both a great hero!

and All might was gone.

y/n: YES WE GOT IN!!

papy: lets do this.

we then went to the fridge and grabbed a lot of f/d (favorite drink) and a lot of f/f (favorite food). we flopped on the couch and put f/s (favorite show).

y/n and Papy: BEST DAY EVER!!

timeskip

we are walking in the school trying to find or class room, we found it but the door was huge. we went in and found the corgi haired human and the human who shouted at the green bush human.

???: Don't put your feet on the desk! don't you think that is rude to the U.A. upperclassman and the people who made this desk?!

???: nope! what junior high did you go, your side character?

???: I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Iida

???: Somei!? Do you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you.

y/n: hello blue human!!

I say catching their attention.

y/n: names y/n swap nice to meet you! this is my sister papy!!

Iida: why are you calling me human?

y/n: you are a human right?

Iida: well yeah Im am but-

???: Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends.

Everyone froze and turned to look at who spoke.

???: This is the hero course

A disheveled human with long black hair and a pale face stepped out of a yellow sleeping bag. He had on all black, except for the white... stuff that acted as a scarf.

Aizawa: it took eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough. I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you

He turned to look at the rest of the class.

Aizawa: It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field

He pulled a gym uniform from his sleeping bag.

timeskip

we where changing until someone tapped my shoulder.

???: hey its you

I look behind me and saw a boy with red hair and red eyes until I knew who this was.

y/n: oh! are you the human from the exam that I saved from the rock?

kirishima: yeah thats me names eijiro kirishima