Chapter 3: The Mall, and the Start of the Crush

(At the mall) "Ok, so... Why exactly are we at the mall?" I ask, keeping my distance between me and Thomas. "Didn't Anna-Marie tell you?" She asked as we stooped in front of "Dress, Shoes, Jewelry, and MORE!!!" "No." I say. "Well prom is coming up and you're going, so I thought we could go buy you a dress!" She exclaims. My jaw drops, I hear Thomas snicker "Oh and Thomas your mom have me some money to buy you a tux." She says as she pushes us in. "F*ck" I hear Thomas mumble (God why?! Why do I have to go to prom?!) Thomas finds a black tux and a light blue shirt, with a navy blue tie. I didn't chose anything, my mom picked it out. (After trying 5 dresses on) "I give up!" My mom growls "Hey, Red, how about this one?" Jordan asked, mom sent him looking for some dresses, he didn't really looked forwards it. The dress was a navy blue with diamonds on the top and a silver belt, he was also holding a navy blue hair pice with a pearl in the middle of it, and a silver chocker with a sapphire in the middle. It was perfect. I nod like crazy and snatch it from him.

ThomasPOV.: "Whatcha think?" Red asks, I turn around, she was beautiful. I see her blush "So, whatcha think?" She asks again. I nod "Get it! Get it! Get it!" Her mom smiled. (After buying everything, and going to Red's house) as Red sat on her bed, and I sat behind her desk, Anna-Marie came in "Hi sis, so I know prom's next week, so here." She passed Red a coupon for "Hair, Extensions, Highlights and More!" "Um... Thanks." Red said, she managed a weak smile. "No prob, also tell them I sent ya, I told them what to do, you're going to look fab. And Thomas, go with her, I need someone to look after Scar." And with that she left the room. I look at Red, and she looks at me.