3

Don't touch his things without permission.

what happened:

It was the time of the year of our preparation for our school's 30th Foundation Day (celebrating it's founding). And we had to create these props which took a long time to create. It required much brochures and much more hand work, so it was really exhausting.

In the past few hours that have passed sir had decided to check up on us and found out the little progress that we had. At the same time, we were playing music on his laptop which our classmates didn't bother to ask permission for.

So in the end, our punishment was that we had to have a quota (an assigned amount, a specific amount). This prop took so many cutting and rolling to do, so we were stressed.

We had to complete 10 of the props that we made. But the problem was, each boy and girl had their own different props so in the end it was 20 that we had to do.

And it didn't matter if one finished, if the other one didn't reach the quota by the end specific hour we would have the real punishment. Which was being signed a referral.

We were in bad shape. We had only created 2-3 in the amount of girls and in the boys they had only created 1. But in the end we united and reached out goal, just don't reach to the point of our irresponsibility. It's too much stress for the heart.