Boyfriend Skam

You sighed as you sat at the bar. The trip into Beacon Hills was a long one. You didn't want to transfer to the town but you'd been requested specifically by the Sheriff. You had a suspicion that he knew about your supernatural connections and that's why you were picked over the few more experienced and sought after detectives.

Your first day on the job was stressful. You were handed three cases which were obviously supernatural related and when you tried to solves them the Sheriff's son and his friends kept popping up to question you.

Tapping the bar you motioned for a drink. This was the one place in Beacon Hills you'd visited regularly in the weeks you'd moved in. Although you figured at some point you'd have to go somewhere other than work, the store and the bar. But not yet. You weren't ready to mingle with the supernaturals of the town and have to mediate between them all. In fact, it was why you'd been so eager to leave you old home.

"Well isn't this my lucky day." A man said as he sat down at the bar beside you. Your eyes narrowed as you looked him up and down. Not a super, just desperate and drunk. Beyond your cursory glance you didn't pay him any more attention. That didn't seem to put him off though.

He bought you a few drinks, all of which you set in front of you in a line but didn't drink. He became irritated and started flirting, calling to you down the bar. Eventually he stumbled closer and grabbed your arm, tugging at it when you tried to yank it out of his grip and continue ignoring him.

"If you don't let go you will regret it!" You hissed through your teeth.

"What're you going to do sweetheart, cry?" The man taunted and you rolled your eyes at the childish response to getting ignored.

"No. I think she'd ask me to deal with you." When you looked up to see who had spoken you sighed. A Hale. Of course.

"What're you her boyfriend?" The man drawled.

"As a matter of fact I am." He smiled until the man stumbled away before turning to you.

"I'm capable of taking care of myself." You pointed out but he shrugged, ordered the usual and took a seat.

"I'm Peter Hale." Peter said and downed his drink. "You're welcome. For the rescue." He smiled when you rolled your eyes and winked as he left the bar.

************************************************************

"Fuck." You hissed as you followed your lead to a dingy office where you found a hunter working at his desk. Ducking down you found a place to hide and hopefully wait them out so you could get the information you needed.

"Miss (Y/N). How unfortunate for you to be here." You glanced up to see the hunter had snuck round another way.

"I could say the same thing for you." You lunged and swung at him.

You fought him hard, he was tough for someone who looked so old. You hopped he'd tire out and faint or maybe you'd get a chance to escape, whichever option came first to you, you'd take. When he suddenly span and struck out at your back you found yourself thrown across the room, with a grunt you hit the floor.

"I didn't think you'd be so easy." The hunter said as you gasped for air.

"She's not. Trust me." Peter slammed into the hunter and growled loudly.

Once he was subdued and you gathered your wits Peter helped you get into the hunter's computer. "You know I'm allowed to do this as he's a suspect that attacked a detective." You muttered and Peter hummed.

"Well you could always say a concerned boyfriend came along. That one seems to work." Peter offered and you scoffed, glancing over the moniter at him.

"That worked on a drunken asshole. Not a Sheriff who hates you. Besides he's done a background check. Apparently if you're new to town you're likely to become homicidal." You said as you turned your attention back to the screen.

"Hate is a strong word." He said as he scoffed at you and yanked the hunter to sit back down as he tried to escape as you and Peter talked.

"I'm pretty sure if he could prove your crimes he would lock you up for life." You hummed, copying the last of the files as you took what you needed and grabbed the cuffs holding the hunter's arms behind his back.

"Hard to prove werewolves don't exist without sounding crazy." He teased and you frowned, glanced at him as you yanked the hunter out of the building.

"No, not really. I think I could get you arrested. It'll be easy with you pulling this boyfriend skam. Stop following me Hale." You said sweetly as you shoved the hunter into your cruiser and flipped Peter off.