Prompt

You'd had a few flings with Peter. You went to school with him and had figured out the werewolf thing. After that he seemed to like you. If lurking around and skulking in corners was his way of spending time with you.

After that the two of you would hook up every now and then. Of course after the fire you'd go and visit him. He didn't have anyone else to visit while Derek and Laura were away.

After Derek had come back you'd tried to help him, first with Peter and then with building his pack.

Once Peter recovered he had helped himself to your spare room. You lived in an apartment block on the edge of town. Old habits kicked in and you and Peter were on and off again.

"(Y/N)?"

"I'm here. Did you figure it out?"

"Yeah, Scott's decided to make an alliance with them. Which I think is idiotic seeing as they've been attacking us for weeks. But the kids the alpha so what he says goes. Even if it's a dumb idea." Peter muttered as he walked through the house. He paused in the doorway of your room as he finished talking and learnt on the doorframe.

You were sat staring at something in your hands. When you didn't respond he cleared his throat.

"I did a pregnancy test."

"Ah." He said as he shifted his weight. You both looked at each other unsure what to do. For once people was at a loss for words.