A

"Very good, Jimin! You can take a seat now."

Mrs. Bang nodded her head in approval as the boy wrote the correct equation on the board, before he took his seat on the front row. Where he always sat, and probably always will sit.

Jimin was a good student. One of the best, even. Always did his homework, and always arrived on time. Never skipped classes, and was never rude towards his teachers. His classmates? Well, let's not talk about that.

Jimin sat at his desk, a proud smile on his face but it faded when he heard his fellow classmates groaning at him, with jealous frowns on their faces. He brushed a few strands of dark hair out of his eyes, and returned his attention to the teacher who was waving a long ruler by the board, explaining the equation to those who had trouble understanding. Jimin loved compliments and aproval. It sucked that the other kids saw him as an attention seeker, and dragged his mood down.

"Min Yoongi! If I catch you sleeping in class again, you'll be getting attention for the next three weeks!" She suddenly roared over the students, making them all turn around to face the one called out. Well, everyone except for Jimin.

Cupping his face ind his hands, he mentally sighed and looked at his equations and arithmetics on his desk, ignoring the yelling at the back of the class. He didn't bother to double check his answers, since he knew they were all correct.

And as Min Yoongi was about to answer the scary teacher, the bell's loud ringing sounded and all of the students in the classroom disappeared before Jimin even could get out of his seat.

"Not so fast, Mr. Min!" Mrs. Bang screeched and cought a wild Yoongi, who was trying to escape from her burning gaze. She got a good grip on the hood of his hoodie, almost making him choke and stumble backwards, before closing the classroom door behind the last student.

Weird, how she didn't see little Jimin, quietly stuffing his books and pens into his bag.

"I've had enough of this, Yoongi!" Mrs. Bang said loudly, almost making Jimin flinch. Jimin didn't have a problem with the black haired boy, except for the fact that he was rude and childish at times. But Jimin simply looked past those moments, looked past the other students and Yoongi. It didn't bother him that much. It wasn't his business. After all, he wasn't one of the kids that got thrown paper at them, Yoongi actually simply ignored Jimin. Well, maybe not 'ignored' him, but he didn't notice the younger.

"Detention!" She hissed, spitting a bit on the boy who scrunched his nose in disgust. He sighed loudly.

"Mrs. Bang, I really don't see a reason to why I should have detention." The lady stared down at the 8 year old boy, looking like she was ready to murder him. "I mean, i'm the best in class. What's the problem with me sleeping when I already know all the things you're teaching the class?"

It was true, unfortunally. Jimin might have been smart, but he wasn't the smartest. That title belonged to Min Yoongi. Yoongi didn't do his homework, nor did he arrive to class on time. He even slept in classes, so it was almost weird how he could manage to fit all that knowledge into such a small brain. Jimin was a little jealous. Not because of the title, but because unlike Yoongi, he worked his butt off for good grades.

And now Mrs. Bang was fuming with anger. Jimin guessed that something had happend between her and her cruel husband before class, which was the real reason behind the anger. How did Jimin know about stuff like that, you might ask? Well, basically little Jimin heard the principal, which also happends to be Mrs. Bang's husband, having some fun with another teacher in the school's locker rooms. Apparently, Mr. Bang didn't know how to keep his plunger in his pants. Or at least that was what Jimin's mom had called it when the boy with confusion had talked to his mom about it. To say he was traumatised was an underestimation.