B - 2

GO FOLLOW MY INSTA @/HoeForHoseokie BECAUSE I WILL BE INFORMING YOU GUYS ABOUT UPCOMING STORIES AND UPDATES ON THERE

Not proof read.

***

The two boys looked at each other for a couple of seconds, taking in the other’s appearance. Jimin wore his big, yellow sweater and a pair of  blue shorts that hugged his thighs and ass. His black converse were muddy and his hair tousled and fluffy from running.

Yoongi was dressed in a more comfortable outfit, his consisting of a black hoodie and grey sweatpants.

As Jimin stood frozen, he couldn’t help but blush as the taller visibly checked him out. 

Meanwhile, Yoongi felt a little stupid and just as self-conscious as Jimin. If he had known his crush was coming over, he would’ve dressed in a more appropriate attire, like actual pants.

When both of their eyes met again, they snapped out of the trance, looking shocked at each other.

“What the fuck,” Yoongi spoke, surprisingly soft in his tone. Jimin’s eyes widened as a crimson blush ran from his neck and up to his cheeks.

“What are you doing here, Jimin?” 

“I could ask you the same thing,” Jimin breathed, the feeling of confusion washing over him as cold sweat ran down his back.

Yoongi looked away from the boy, turning his head towards the living room.

“Namjoon!” He called out. “Jimin’s here!”

Footsteps were heard running towards them, and soon a wild Namjoon poked his head out from the doorway, only showing his face from the eyes and up.

“MINNIE!” He exclaimed before throwing himself at the younger, crushing him in his arms. Jimin yelped in surprise, before returning the hug the best he could in the squashed state he was in. “Hi, Jonnie.”

“I MISSED YOU.” It was weird, how Joon could express himself in capital letters without actually yelling. Jimin giggled at his tall friend.

“It’s only been a few hours,” He responded as Namjoon let him go of him. He smiled brightly down at him, and Jimin almost forgot that Min Yoongi, his practically bully - who also was undoubtably handsome - was stood in the doorway right beside them.

Though, their moment was cut short, as said 15 year old boy cleared his throat. Namjoon and Jimin both turned their heads towards Yoongi, who was rubbing the back of his neck in an awkward manner. He offered the smallest of the three a tight smile.

“We should head inside,” He muttered. “It’s a little cold and you’re wearing shorts.”
Jimin blushed at that, feeling a little giddy that the older was being caring, but he would never admit that. Namjoon nodded before taking both of his friends’ hands and dragging them to his room, after he had closed the door with his heel. The three heard it shut with a loud, ‘bang’ behind them, as they made their way up the stairs of the second floor.

“I have to use the bathroom real quick,” Yoongi voiced when they had arrived at Namjoon’s room. He hurried out of the room and practically ran to the bathroom, where he locked the door behind him and zipped down his pants as his massive dong sprung free-

LMAO IM KIDDING WHY DID I WRITE THIS

Anyways, he locked the door behind him, and left his friend and crush alone in the room together.
Was that smart? No.

“Joonie,” Jimin hissed through his clenched teeth. “Why in the living hell is Min Yoongi here?” Namjoon laughed at that before plopping down on his desk chair.
“You two are gonna make up,” He answered with a small smirk on his lips. “Or rather, you’re gonna kiss and make up.”