Call Out My Name

Naruto Pov

Sasuke and I were just coming home from getting some ramen. We've been together for at least three or four months now, it was great, being loved after being all alone for so long. Yeah, we've had problems, but so does every couple.

The feeling of familiar eyes on the back of my skull snapped me out of my thoughts. I turn around to see Sasuke staring at me with a hard expression, as if he was trying to control himself from doing something. Being the concerned boyfriend I am, I noticed Sasuke was acting a little off ever since we sat down at Ichiraku's.

"Sasuke?" I call out for him tentatively.

"Hn."

"Are you..." I make my way towards him to read his eyes, trying to find out what he was holding back, hiding from me. "Are you okay? What's going on, why have you been acting...closed off today?"

Sauske just looked at me. My lips were feeling a little chapped due to all this tension, so I licked them not really thinking much of the action.... until I heard Sasuke growl.

"Dobe, why do you insist on teasing me?" Sasuke hissed.

"What the hell are you talking about teme!! You've been acting strange and restrained since we sat to eat!" I explained. "Tell me what the hell his going on!"

"Naruto... what kind of underwear do you have on?" Saksuke's blank expression fell off of his face and was replaced by a smirk and eyes filled with greed and lust.

The question came out of nowhere and when I finally understood I began to blush.

He couldn't know could he? How? Will he be disgusted with me? Will this turn into a fight? Shit. I knew I shouldn't have put these damn things on today.

"W-what do you m-m-mean teme?!" I stammered out.

"You heard me the first time." Sasuke said darkly, his deep but sultry voice waved over me adding more red to my already tinted cheeks. He looked me up and down a if trying to make a final decision.

I kept quiet.

"Fuck it." Sasuke snarled and grabbed me forcefully by the belt loops in my pants and pulled me into a kiss filled with hunger and need. He swiped his tongue along my bottom lip ask-- no, begging for entrance. I opened up and allowed him to twist his tongue with mine fighting for dominance that we both knew he would win. As Sasuke explored my wet cavern with his tongue, I felt myself growing. Apparently Sasuke felt it too as he grinded his hips against mine, making me moan into the never-ending kiss.

Damn he's fully hard already? I thought as we pulled away from each other to breathe. Sasuke leads us to the bedroom and pushed us down on the bed straddling me. I pant as I feel Sasuke's hips, still grinding, as our bulges get sweet release from all the pressure and friction. Saskue huffs and gets up to take his clothes off hissing as the cold air hits the tip of his length, which was already beading with pre-cum.

"Shit Naru," Sasuke cussed as he slowly began to stroke himself, right in front of me.

The sight sent blood straight to my semi-erect member making it fully hard instantly. There he was. Sasuke, pumping himself on top of me. His legs on either side of mine, trapping me in. I could only watch as his head fell back, panting, with lust filled eyes as his smooth pale skin began to glisten under the dim light in the room. I watched as his abs tensed, chest heaved and cock twitch as he stared into my eyes. He looked fucking delicious.

I whined as my own member pressed against my pants aching for relief. Sasuke snapped back into reality and ripped off my shirt.

"You have too many clothes on." Sasuke murmured as he began to unbutton my pants. Before he could pull down the zipper I grabbed his hand and blushed furiously. Looking away I asked quietly "You promise not to laugh?"