MACKENZIE EVANS

MACKENZIE EVANS

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Real Name: Mackenzie Chloe Ninette Evans

Born: 5 April 1991 (2017: age 26)

Nationality: British

Occupation: Actress

Years active: 2010-present

MORE ABOUT HER

MACKENZIE EVANS was born on 5 April 1991 in Esher, Surrey. She has one brother, Chris Evans, an actor, director and model. She attended at the Tring Park School for The Performing Arts and subsequently went on to study acting at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London, graduating in 2010. Shortly thereafter, she signed with Tavistock Wood management in London.

ABOUT HER CAREER

Her television credits include Ethel Brown in the 2010 BBC production of Richmal Cromoton's, Just William, Poppy in the fourth series of ITV's Secret Diary of a Call Girl (2011), and the rebellious Lady Rose in the last episode of series three of Downtown Abbey.

In 2011, James played Taylor at the Young Vic Theatre in Tanya Ronder's stage adaptation of the novel Vernon God Little directed by Rufus Norris, Nina in Russell Bolam's modern adaptation of The Seagull, and Desdemona in Daniel Evans' production of Othell.

In 2012, James played the role of Katrina in Play House and Marijka in Definitely the Bahamas in a double-bill written and directed by Martin Crimp. James played the role of Korrina in the Warner Brothers film Wrath of the Titans and starred in Fast Girls, written by Noel Clarke, centred around a group of young female athletes competing in the World Championships.

Another of her featured works in that year was her role in the serie Teen Wolf, acting as Samantha Lahey, twin sister of Isaac Lahey (Daniel Sharman) and girlfriend of Scott Mcall (Tyler Posey)

James played the titular character in the 2015 live-action Disney film Cinderella, co-starring with Sebastian Stan. James also made her singing debut in the film singing "Lavander's Blue" and covering "a dream is a wish your heart makes" from the 1950 animated film in the end credits.

In 2016, she returned to television in the 2016 BBC historical drama series War & Peace, playing the character of Natasha Rostova. Also, made her first apparition in the serie Shadowhunters, interpreting the role of Stacy Wayland, 'cousin' of Jace (Dominic Sherwood). Her love interest was Elizabeth Lightwood (Emeraude Toubia), that seemed interrupted because the young Evans character left the season. We don't know if her character is going to make an apparition in the third season.

In 2017, she appeared in several movies. She played Debora, the love interest of the main character, Baby, in the action film Baby Driver.

In 2018, two of the films recorded in the previous year are released. The first one is the sequel of Mamma Mia!, titled Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, where she acts as the younger version of Adeline Jane's character, Donna Sheridan. And the second film starring as the young version of Adeline Jane, Roger Taylor's wife, and best friend of the famous band, Queen, in the biopic of that band, called Bohemian Rhapsody.

FILMOGRAPHY❕

FILMS

2010 ━ CHEMESTRY; Ines

2012━ WRATH OF THE TITANS; Korrina

2012━ BROKEN; Older Skunk

2012━ FAST GIRLS; Lisa Temple

2015━ CINDERELLA; Cinderella

2016━ PRIDE, PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES; Elizabeth Bennet

2017━ BABY DRIVER; Debora

2018━ LITTLE WOODS; Deb

2018━ MAMMA MIA! HERE WE GO AGAIN; Young Donna Sheridan

2018━ BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY; Adeline Jane

SERIES

2010━ JUST WILLIAM; Ethel Brown

2011━ SECRET DIARY OF A CALL GIRL; Poppy

2012- 2015━ DOWNTON ABBEY; Lady Rose MacClare

2012- 2014━ TEEN WOLF; Samantha Lahey

2016━ WAR AND PEACE; Countess Natasha Rostova

2016━ SHADOWHUNTERS; Stacy Wayland