O9| REAL LIFE

"I can't believe you said that to a fan Francis" complains Kenzie, getting out of the van

"I was having a good attitude with someone, and don't tell me Francis" said Joe, defending himself, and imitating her best friend action.

"Well, you could have a good attitude without exposing us" complained Ben too.

"Come on guys, it doesn't matter now, the past is past." Gwilym wanted to stop the others discussion.

"Of course it matters. Guess who has more than a thousand of messages from four groups who wants me to tell them everything" showed Kenzie, unblocking her phone and showing him the groups of Mamma Mia, Teen Wolf, Marvel and Shadowhunters on fire.

Lucy laughed of her best friend situation.

"Oh, don't dare to laugh, i read one of Chris messages that shows a picture that you send to him" she reproached

"I had to return him the favor" she blinked, and keep walking next to Rami.

Allen and Aaron, come closer to them, to hurry them up because they were a bit late.

They were, literally, in the middle of nowhere, but they could see a big mounted structure, and that make them feel excited and a bit scared.

"Do you know who is gonna be when we get there?" Rami asked, trying to calm down just like the others.

"I think just Adeline. Roger and Brian were in the other set helping with some stuff" Kenzie answered.

All nodded to the blonde answer and keep walking, until they could finally see the structure in front of them.

They were looking so impressed because of the productions work. This was a exact replica of Live Aid stage. But then one voice get them out of their dreams.

"Hi Guys!" Adeline shouted from the stage, when she saw the group of friends.

"Adeline!" Kenzie shouted, more excited that before, running towards where the woman who was like a mother to her was standing.

"Don't stumble with anyone" Joe shouted to her, making the people laugh or stare at them.

"Fuck you Mazzello!" Kenzie shouted back without stopping his career, until she reached her destination.

The girl hugged the woman, very happy to see her again, before smiling at her.

"I missed you so much Mackenzie" the old woman said lovely.

"We see eachother a week ago Ade" Kenzie answered, laughing.

"Maybe, but a week ago you don't have to tell me about what happened with the blondie" she joked.

"Adeline!" she said with shame.

"I just want to know how did you end up above him the first time" she defended herself.

"Oh i can't believe" she ended up covering her face so they can't see she blushed.

"Hey, hey, why is Kenzie a tomato?" the first to talk when they arrive was Joe.

"It doesn't matter" the blondes answered st the same time. "But i am so happy that i finally get to meet you Joe" Adeline said, opening her arms to hug the man.

"And now we know from where did Kenzie get the habit" Aaron whispered to Allen, and he nodded with a smile on his face.

"Hi Adeline, i am..." Lucy started, but she was interrupted.

"Honey, i know about all of you, of some of you more than others" she hint, making Kenzie smile innocently "so it isn't necessary for you to present, but you have to hug me" she smiled at everyone, spreading her happiness.

All went, one by one, corresponding to her the hug, and when all hugged the woman, she make all walk with her.

"Ok, i'll explain you how is everything here" she started talking, and everyone nodded. "As you can see, this is a live Aid stage replic, and here is where y'all are going to gil your firsts scenes" she announced with a smile on her face.

Everyone looked at each other very scared and excited, specially Queen copies and Adeline copy, since they had to make the big appearance.

"So, are you telling me that we have to learn ALL live aid movements, for our FIRST scene together" Kenzie said, stunned.

Adeline, excited, nodded euphorically. "Exactly. You are going to have four weeks to learn everything, and you Rami, are going to have a movement coach so she can help you with everything" Rami nodded, still processing the information. "After the four weeks you are going to have to practice, y'all are going to do a song for day, and after doing all the songs, you are going to do the whole show". She ended. When Adeline saw the guys insecurity, she sparked again. "Guys, i know you'll do it great. Rami, i could help you with a lot of things about Fred, and same to you Joe. Is not necessary to say that Roger, Brian and I are going to help Ben, Gwilym and Kenzie and even Allen, Aaron or Lucy. If you have any doubts of something, you could ask us, and we're sure we can help you. You are not alone in this

The speech was a relief for everyone, and get them a smile and a weight over to know that they had Adeline, Roger and Brian to help them.

"So now that everything have been said and done, the show must go on" Adeline clapped, and laughing of her own reference, and taking the main characters to the dressing rooms. to start the costumes testing, completely this time, and then to meet Bryan Singer.