5 ➳ In Which There's A Massacre

𓊈unedited𓊉

❮✦❯ 

       Arthur tied his horse to the post, you following suit. Your boots getting covered in the mud of the town Strawberry. You looked at Arthur who patted his mare, then began to speak.

   "I'll go into the jailhouse, act like an bounty hunter." Arthur explained, You gave him amused smile. "Act like a bounty hunter? I seen you hunt bounties before, Arthur."

   Arthur shook his head at you, "You take a quick around the jailhouse, I'll go ahead inside," He said, dipping his hat to you before going to do his objective.

    You glanced around for any prying eyes before heading to the side of the jailhouse, a shit-eating grin appeared on your face that screamed amusement at the sight of a rather beat up Micah, behind the bars.

    "Just couldn't stay away, could you?" Micah leered at you, with a grin to rival yours.

   You crouched down wrapping an a hand around one of the bars. "Don't you look fucked up, Mr.Bell." You teased.

   Micah placed a hand atop yours, knuckles brushing yours. "If you didn't run for it, doll I wouldn't be here," You rolled your eyes. "Now get me outta here!"

    "You got the wrong idea, Micah." You said, your thumb brushing against Micah's hand. "I came here in hoping of seeing you hang,"

   Ah, that made the bastard laugh. A laugh that was annoying to your ears. "Doll, now we both know that ain't true." Micah smiled, and you cocked an eyebrow. "Oh? Why is that?" You said, leaning close to the bars.

    Micah was amused, oh so amused. "Well, if you get me out of these bars I'll tell you just what happened during your drunken stupor that night,"

   Your eyes widen, so many things flashed through your mind of what he could be referring too. You were about to say something until a familiar voice came from behind you.

   "You look like shit," Arthur said to Micah, and he scoffed. "Really doll, you have to bring a beau with you?"

      You didn't respond, just gave Micah an glare. Once he was out of this jail you're gonna kill him. Just wait, he'll be begging to be back at this jailhouse.

    "You two gonna, get me out of here or what?" Micah asked, growing impatient.

     "Well, We ain't decided yet," Arthur said, leaning against the side of the jailhouse. A slight grin appearing in his face. "I'm kinda like (Y/n), really want to see an hanging." He chuckled, making you do the same.

    "Come on..." Micah started, peering at Arthur. "You know I always looked up to you, Arthur." Micah said.

   You huffed at that, what a lie. Micah clearly hated Arthur the most out of anyone else in the gang.

   Arthur was quick to remark at that, and after a few minutes of talking -well kinda arguing- with Micah, Arthur finally decided to get him out of that cell.

   "Now, if you two are done joking," He lifted his hand behind you and Arthur, making you both look behind yourselves. "Use that damn steam donkey to pull the bars off," Arthur did what he told him too. Pulling the hook to the bars and hooking it to the bars. When Arthur gave you the okay, you pulled the lever down.