tribute...

CL and Hyun-Suk entered the shop with the girls and were greeted by an exhausted Lisa.

"Hey guys, it's good to see you again," Lisa said, approaching them tiredly.

"Hey sweetheart, how's it going?" CL asked embracing her worriedly.

Lisa shrugged saying, "I'm okay."

"Hello Hyun-Suk, your car's just been finished, if you want to take a look," Lisa said smiling at the sudden excitement in his eyes.

"Of course!" He replied eagerly. The group followed her to the part of the shop that held his car. They gasped as the saw his vibrant yellow Turbo S Porsche. 

"She's beautiful Lisa. You're a genius!" Hyun-Suk exclaimed in awe.

"That's what I said! Two baddies two baddies one Porsche!" Johnny exclaimed in glee which made everyone laugh.

As the CL and Hyun-Suk admired the car, Chaeyoung, Jennie, and Jisoo sent Lisa a skeptical gaze which she hastily ignored.

"We saw this car two days and it wasn't even close to being this finished," Chaeyoung stated worried as she looked at Lisa, noticing the bags under her eyes.

"Ya, when did you have time to work on this? You couldn't have gotten this done today. You've only been for nine hours," Jennie said confused.

"She came back last night after putting the girls to bed, left this morning to make them breakfast, and after you dropped them off at daycare came back here," Karina said frustrated walking up to the group, and handing Lisa a large a cup of coffee.

"Lisa!" the girls exclaimed worried.

"I feel fine, the cars done, and I'm backed up. Between training the guys and taking time off to be with the girls, I have a list of cars still waiting. Once the guys are trained, I'll have more time; but I don't yet. Everything will be fine, I'll nap for an hour soon," Lisa tiredly explained gulping her coffee.

"Lisa the girls will understand if you have to spend a few days working. It will help you to catch up and then you can be around for them without wearing yourself out," Jennie said concerned.

"Jennie, girls I'm fine. It takes time to adjust and my body is adjusting. You don't have to worry. So are you guys going to CL's concert?" Lisa said changing the subject as the girls scowled at her.

"We're taking the kids to the concert and when we do, I want you to try to get some sleep. Please if not for you, do it for us?" Chaeyoung said back to her tired friend.

"Really Chaeng? Guilt trip huh? I see some things don't change. Haist, fine. I'll take a nap now and then go to the concert with you guys. Before you argue, I have to go and make sure it's set up, and do my "mayor" duties," Lisa scowled compromising.

Chaeyoung sighed and nodded her had, "Alright Manoban, we'll wake you up before we leave," Chaeyoung replied giving in.

Lisa gave Karina her cup and made her way to the lounge.

"That's serious progress," Karina said, smiling.

The group looked at he confused. Karina looked at them with a smile and said, "I've been Lisa's friend and employee for years. It's nearly impossible to get her take a break, even a small one. Consider this a major victory girls," Karina called walking away.

Chaeyoung smiled, pleased with herself. She had always been like the mother of the group and it hurt her to have such a strained relationship with the girl she had been most close to. Her role in Lisa's life after Black Pink was a never ending guilt trip. She would never forgive herself for giving up on her friend. Lisa wouldn't have given up if any of the girls had mysteriously gone missing. It only confirmed how much better a person Lisa was then. She truly had the heart of gold.