True Identity

The mysterious rider known as Mr. E and the Ninja Of Ice known as Zane, are racing to the death, after Mr. E learning of his betrayal to The Sons Of Garmadon, which he found out was him trying to gather information for his team.

Mr. E races up to Zane and tries to slice him with his red sword, but once he swings, it gets slammed into a rock.

Zane tries to race away, but Mr. E catches up and crashes his bike into his.

"You're the Quiet One, aren't you?! You're the one in charge!!" Zane cried.

Mr. E slams his bike into Zane once again, his evil red eyes staring right into Zane's.

"I brought you in! I trusted you!!" Mr. E shouted.

Zane seemed in shock, for this was the first time he had heard this mystery rider speak, but it would seem to be his last time, as they were about to ride off the edge of a cliff.

Mr. E quickly grabbed a hold of Zane's bike throttle, making sure that he would go down with him.

"Who are you?!" Zane shouted, again.

Mr. E just looked at the edge, with the deathly silence he carried.

Zane saw him and Mr. E getting closer to the edge, and he looked at his red eyes again.

"WHO ARE YOU?!?!" Zane yelled.

As the bikes were about to go over the edge, Zane quickly rolled off his bike and onto the dirt.

Mr. E quickly crashed the 2 bikes before he went over the edge, the bikes, on the other hand, weren't so lucky and fell off the edge, crashing onto the edge, with Mr. E's bike being miraculously fine, nothing except minor dents.

Zane got onto his knees and crawled over to the cloud of dust that Mr. E had caused.

Could this be the end of Mr. E? Zane was given an answer as a black biker helmet with a red visor rolled to his foot, he picked it up, then looked at the figure in the cloud of smoke.

Zane immediately dropped the helmet after seeing the true identity of Mr. E.

"Hello, brother..." Mr. E spoke with a growl and a grin.