The Battle Between Nindroids

The battle between Mr. E and Zane had ended, or has it just begun?

A serpent had slithered across the desert, almost as a bell starting the battle.

Mr. E and Zane begun to fight, punching, kicking, or doing any kind of attack they knew to each other, but they seemed to counter each move they made.

Zane stumbled backwards after an attack, kicking Mr E's helmet aside, then he looked at the unmasked Mr. E.

The unmasked Mr. E was a nindroid, like him, and surprisingly, he looked exactly like him too, except a light brown and made of an unidentifiable metal.

"You...You look like me. You're a nindroid!"

"A discarded replica. An experiment left to rust!"

Echo Zane punched Zane repeatedly, with Zane only blocking a few of the attacks, stumbling backwards as a result.

"My father...He made you?" Zane asked.

"At first, but it was the Quiet One who remade me. Now, I'm the more advanced model!" Echo Zane replied.

"Let's see how you like it, brother!!"

Echo Zane attacked more, jumping in the air and trying to swat, punch, or kick Zane, who was covering his face to block himself from his brother.

"I won't fight you!!" Zane cried, because, even though they just met, he was abandoned and left to rust, he needed help! Not beaten to death! Besides, it was his own brother.

"Then, you will fall!" Echo Zane growled.

The former Mr. E attacked his brother with all his might while screaming. But, it seemed that Zane would block of all his brother's attacks.

Echo Zane seemed to lift himself into the air with each attack, which gave him a chance to deliver a sidekick to Zane, sending him near the edge, but he stopped himself from falling.

"Your reaction time is slow! Your tactics predictable! The outcome? Inevitable." Echo Zane said, in an attempt to taunt him, showing that he really was the "advanced model".

After charging and attacking his brother again, he sent a punch to Zane's chest, damaging his ninja suit and exoskeleton, creating a crack that revealed his robotic insides.

Echo Zane uppercutted Zane to finish his previous attack, which sent Zane onto the ground.

Zane covered the crack on his chest, before grunting and getting on his feet, readying his ice powers.

Zane charged at his brother, and with each punch or kick, it slowly started to freeze Echo Zane.

The icy Echo Zane slid away, slightly. Zane watched him for a bit, before realizing that the ice was melting.

Echo Zane was overheating his circuits to melt the ice, and the moment it was melted, he attacked Zane once again.

Mr. E had attacked with everything he had, with Zane failing to block them in time, he was sent to his knees because of every kick and punch dealt to him.

Mr. E walked to his brother, grinning at Zane's downfall.

Zane's exoskeleton was nearly torn apart.

"Y-You...Don't have to do this!" Zane cried, weakly.

Mr. E laughed silently at him.

"I know..."

Mr. E finally kicked Zane off the edge, and Zane started to tumble down the sharp rocks, causing the damage given to him, to worsen.

After finally falling to the ground, Zane is almost completely destroyed.

Mr. E slides down to see his work on his brother, and stares at what he has done.

"How does it feel, brother? To be the obsolete one?" He asks.

No answer...

Mr. E opens Zane's chest-plate and sets an unknown object inside him, and stands up to walk towards his miraculously undamaged bike.

After that, he activates his built in earpiece and begins to speak to his master: The Quiet One.

"It's me, Quiet One.....The trap has been set."

Mr. E grabs his bike and presses a button on his neck that activates something, suddenly, a new black and red helmet builds over his head.

Finally, he stared at Zane again, but did he feel remorse? No one really knows...

Mr. E drives away on his bike, leaving nothing but a damaged...broken...nindroid...

The End...

(Note: Lemme know if you want more stories like this!)

(By that, I mean if you want a bit of a dark plot twist or something.)