glitch

I watched the blood drip into the sink off of my hands. I slowly look up into the mirror and watch my face glitch with a smiling version of myself. Then back to my sad face.

I grimace, "Get out of my head,"

My face glitches again with a smiling face, "Hahahahahahah, you can't escape me. I am you."

"No, no, you're a figment of my imagination," I growl looking back at my hands from the mirror. They glitch out with white and black static.

I feel my face forced to look back into the mirror, "Don't deny me my graces, you are what you are today because of me. You, are weak,"

"No get out, leave me alone. What you did was wrong." And with that I walk away, I know IT can just reappear but she tends to like the mirror.

Then IT glitches in front of me, "Don't just walk out on me!"

"Oh I'm sorry did I hurt your glitch b*tch feelings. See I actually have a life and I have to get to work."

She grins, "You're trash, no one at that work of yours even likes you. The only reason you got hired was because of Me. Don't think so mighty of yourself,"

I strut past her and grab my coat as I head out, "Look I don't have to time for this. Get out of my head. I don't need you and good day,"

And with that I leave the black and white glitchy figure in my home. I can deal with her another day.