nineteen; article

THE ORIGINALS SEASON 2 CAST ADDITIONS, HERE FOR GOOD?

Now, it's no secret that the 'TVD' spinoff has been making strides toward the future of the Plec-verse, especially considering the finale of the pilot season. With outstanding critic reviews and an already dedicated fanbase, it seems like 'The Originals' is nowhere near slowing down. 

So far there is one thing has been revealed about the upcoming season! The return of a fan-favorite character, Anthea "Thea" Blight, portrayed by Arabella Scott. While we are certainly glad about the return of Klaus' beloved ancient confidant, we can't help but wonder if the actress is truly back for good . . .

Scott talked about the issue briefly on her Instagram, citing the fact that "[her] life just wasn't in the right place to continue." What could this mean, you ask? Well, we can speculate that the show 'The 100' was in it's early stages of production as the first episode premiered a few months earlier this year. Could it be true that Ms. Arabella Scott ditched her 'TVD' "family" for another show back in the end of 2012?

Now that her entrance into the spinoff has been confirmed, how long do you think it will last before it all comes tumbling down again? All we can say for sure is this, folks. Don't get too attached to the lovely Thea Blight, because we don't know if she'll even make it to the end of the new season. 

( May 31st, 2014 )