Home

Drea's pov

I have been selected for the mindless games.at first I thought this was gone be stupid.but when they explained it I loved it.me and some other girls are going to be in a masion.I thanked the limo driver and walked out.I went in the house.:0 this place is fresher than a mouthafucka.I saw my pictures and some of the other girls.they were pretty.I grabbed a marker and walked up to mines.

Im home bitches!

I smiled and went to my room.let the games began.

Monica's pov

I just got to the mansion.trust and believe im not leaveing anytime soon.I walked in and saw a marker.I looked around and found a picture of me and the other girls.I grabbed the marker and wrote.

Attention hoes get ready for me!

I went to my room and saw a girl.I saw another bed and put my stuff there.when I was done I sat down.

me:I guess we roommates.

girl:yup im Drea but call me Dre or D.

me:im Monica call me MoMo.

Omaria's pov

yess bish yess!the black queen up in this mouthafucka.I just got to this mansion.it is so cool.I went to my picture.

THE QUEEN ARRIVED BOW DOWN SLUTS!

I ran to mt room and jumped in my bed.the mattress sinked in.ooo it felt like I was sleeping on a cloud.I smiled and got up.I started unpacking.

Nicki's pov

it's nicki.I just got to the place I got home.man that ride was to long.I went in and I heard talking.I smirked.these thots don't know what im capable of.I walked up to my picture.

HEY THOTTIES YO GIRL NICKI IS HERE SO BEWARE I CAN STEAL YO NIGGA IN A HEARTBEAT! ;-)

I grinned.now where my room at.I walked up the spiral steps and saw a name and my name.I walked in and there was a girl arranging shit like the fuck you think you is?

me:um excuse me.

she turned around.she smirked.naw bitch that's my thing.I'll slap that shit off yo face.

girl:oh hey im omaria who you bitch?

hold the fuck up.pause, rewind, run that shit back who is this girl?

me:Listen you dirty stank pussy grinch looking bitch im not here to start drama yet when the other girls come shit gon get real but until then keep yo mouthafuckin distance thanx and use a stronger perfume or sonethin you makin the room smell fishy.

I straight face that bitch.I put my stuff on my bed.I didn't even bother looking back.I grabbed my hygiene stuff.time for me to take a shower.

Alize's pov

ugh im gonna be living eith girls ion know.I walked in and saw pictures.I rolled my eyes.I grabbed the marker.I walked up to mines.

Im ready to fade any bitch that think she the shit I'll change that mouthafucka real quick.

I walked up the stairs and walked into my room.I sat down on my bed and layed down.I turned on my phone and started listening to music and was on twitter.

Megan's pov

I checked my phone.it was the noon.I walked in and I heard talking.I grabbed my marker and went to my picture.

hey you ugly sluts Megan fucking good just arrived.

I went uo to my room.there was this girl on her bed.

me:wassup.

girl:nun much what it do?

me:same ova here I ain't shit to do anyway ima go shower.

she nodded.I like her plus she my roommate.we gon own this place watch.

Iyanna

I got out the limo.I walked in the house and saw some pictures.I looked at all of them.theywas alright.I went to my pic.

fuck yo mothafuckin feelings hoe!

I found my room and walked in.

(ok so when I get my laptop I'll put up pics of the other girls that are not on the cover anyway I don't feel like doing anymore intros so ima put the names of the other girls)

Nicole

lexi

tina

wendi

trina

quavia

kim

sandra

bri