it's on

Nicki's pov

I just got out the shower.I went to my suitcases and looked through it.I decided to wear a white fitted shirt, grey sweats, white socks, wolf grey Jordan's, a grey and white beanie, I peft mt hair all curly tho, and I put on my silver chain.I went downstairs and no one was there.I went in the fridge and got an Arizona.I walked out and sat on the couch.I took out my phone and went on instagram.I took a pic.

nicki_bhad:real bitches like me swagg out like me all day everyday ;-)

I got 500 likes so far.I opened the tv and started watching spongebob.then omaria came down.she was wearing shorts that are to short cause they was showing her ass cheeks, a pink tank top, and some sandles.

omaria:where you going?

me:bitch who got to fuckin know?

omaria:me.

me:well for yo information im not going nowhere damn.

omaria:excuse me?

me:hoe you are excused.

she scoffed and walked away.I threw away my can and started walking around.this house is big.I got tired and went in my room.I sat down on my bed and stared at the ceiling.I hope we allowed to go out cause I'm not gonna be stayin here all day.I got my white beats by dre headphones and put them on.lifestyle was playin.I was singing the lyrics and dancing.I felt a cold breeze behind me.I ignored it.then I felt a sharp pain on my head.I fell to the ground.I looked and I was bleeding.I looked up and it was blurry.

??:no one talks to me like the way you did.

I recognized the voice.I got up ignoring my pain.I decked her in the face.her head bobbed back.the door opened and she fell.I kicked her but on the second try she caught me and threw mt downstairs.I grabbed her foot and dragged her with me.I pulled out her tracks and threw them bitches on the floor.she screamed and punched me in the eye.I kicked her face and got up.I wrapped her hair around my knuckle and slammed her head in the wall.blood spattered on it.she hit pulled my hair and I fell.she started dragging me.I was kicking and screaming.then she was getting on my nerves.I don't know how but I got up and made that hoe do the superman across the room.she hit the kitchen table and fell.then she got up.she charged after me and jumped.I rolled over and she slammed her ass to the floor.I got up and started stomping on her.then someone yelled on the intercom.

???:EVERYONE REPORT TO THE HOUSE MEETING ROOM NEXT TO THE GARDEN!!

we got up and glared at eachother.we walked over there and walked in.everyone looked back at us.

me:THE FUCK Y'ALL LOOKIN AT DAMN!?!?

they turned around.I sat down and wiped my bloody lip.some black screen was in the front.some lady popped up.

lady:hello girls my name is keisha and welcome to the mindless games.

everyone cheered but I just sat there with a straight face.she looked and our directon with the menacing look.I gave it back to her.

keisha:it is your first day why y'all fighting?

me:this Felicia lookin stank breath flat booty big gap lookin bitch wanna do sneak attacks on me.

everyone snickered.

me:this ain't funny ion know why y'all laughing.

keisha:is this true Felicia?

omaria:my name omaria and no it isn't.

me:bruh you are so fake tell the fuckin truth you just makin it worse for yourself.

girls:she's right.

omria:so what if I did that hoe deserved it.

me:oh hell naw.

I got up and pushed her.

me:fade then nigga show me yo set.

she was still on the floor.I kicked her and punched her.it kept getting faster and harder by every hit.about 7 girls came and hold me back.I was trying to get away but they was blocking me.I calmed down and sat.keisha scolded me.omaria laughed and I flipped her the bird.

keisha:anyways I am disappointed in both of you work it out NOW bye.

I rolled my eyes and got up. I went to my room and took a hot fire burning shower.I actually enjoyed it.my hair had blood so I washed it...... AGAIN.when I was done I wrapped a towel around me.I put on black tights, blue, yellow, and white jersey that says my name, kd's to match, and I put my hair in a cute messy bun.I walked out and went to the game room.I started playing pac man.I can't believe they have this game.but hey im not complaining.I lost 2× but won 6×.when I was done I looked at my stomach.

me:time to go to the gym.

I went to my room and changed.I put on a nike sports bra, nike spandex shorts, nike athletic shoes, and I put my hair in a high ponytail.I got my nike bottle full of water and walked to the gym on the other side of the building.I walked in and pulled out my beats.I put them on and played my migos playlist.ain't nothing by migos was playin.I went on the treadmill and started.we had the tredclimber.I was running through central park.I boosted the spead up and started rapping.I felt people burning holes in my ass with their eyes.I thought this was a private gym in our house? I turned around and 4 boys were standing there.the one with the big lips, short curly hair was drooling.I shook my head and ignored them.from the corner of my eye I see him with his shirt off lifting weights.oh lord my hormones hoin crazy.he is so sexy with a capital S! I stopped the tredmill and went on the bench where you lay down and lift the weight up and down.I stared and migos cook it up was playin.I rapped the lyrics and stopped.I just layed there.then u got uo and started doing squats.then I did the bending over.i got down and did sit ups and push ups.when I was done I sat down and drunk all my water.migos yrn was playin.I turned it up.I grabbed a towel and wiped my sweat.I have a flat stomach.I tpok out my hair and shook it then put it in a bun.sweat was coming down my body.I I took off my headphones and talked to them.

me:sup lil niggaz.

Mohawk:actually we got 2 half niggaz *cough*prince*cough*roc*cough*

both:hey!

I laughed at them.then is stopped when afropuff said something.

prince:your really know how to fight mami.

me:tha-...wait how you know?

the boys nudge him.he yelped in pain and holded his side.I just sighed.

Prince:your to pretty for fighting, are you wifi cause im tryna build a connection.

me:you tryin to hard lover boy when yo lame ass come up with better pick up lines holla at me ;-)

I walked away.I heard whispering.

Prince:y'all saw that she winked.

2braids:but she told you!

Mohawk:true that.

roc:im in love.

prince:no mouthafucka I call dibs pick someone else.

I left and took a shower.