Does he really like me??

•Author• every one looks at Johnny!
Matt: you care about our sister?
Johnny: yeah!
Jayden: you just met her Johnny!
Carson: jayden who cares! The dude has a crush on a girl already!
Hayden: well that doesn't seem weird at all!
Kenzie: it's his first crush all year!
Ann's Prov: does he really like me? Or am I dreaming!
Annie: i- I need...some..fresh air..!
•Author• Annie gets up and grabs her bag and walks out! She goes out the school and goes to the park!
Ann's Prov: does he really care about me? Does he really like me!? Does he really have a crush on me!? This is to much for me...I've never felt this way since...

****•flash back to when she first fell in love•****
Annie:Jacob please don't leave me!
Jacob: I'm really sorry Annie but I have to go with my parents!!
Annie: will i ever see u again?
Jacob: I'm not sure! But whatever happens I will try to come back...

****•end of flash back•****

Ann's Prov.: I don't want to get hurt again! He still hasn't came back!! I don't want to spend months crying...

•Author• Annie went home and in her room! She laidback and stared at the selling! She starting thinking!!

Ann's Prov: what if...I move out...I can get my own house...my brother and sisters..don't really care what happens to me...

•Author• well at least that's what she thought!...

Ann's Prov.: i went downstairs and started talking to my parents!

Annie's mom: Annie are u sure you want to do this?
Annie's dad: either way, we will support you honey!
Annie: yes..it's best for me to have my own house, and to start learning how to do things myself!
Annie's mom: okay! But just to make sure your safe!
Annie: I will mom!
•Author• Indiana and Matt walk through the doors to see Annie and her mom and dad hugging!
Indiana: what's going on?
Matt: yeah? Why does Annie have all her things down here!?
Annie's mom: um....Annie is moving out!
Annie's dad: and we support her! If she thinks that's the best!
Annie: I will see u guys at school!
•Author• Annie gets her things and her dad takes her to her new house!

Annie is moving out!Annie's dad: and we support her! If she thinks that's the best!Annie: I will see u guys at school!•Author• Annie gets her things and her dad takes her to her new house!

•Author• Annie starts to unpack! She gets every thing out and she soon finished unpacking! She went straight to bed after!

****•The next day•****
Ann's Prov: I woke up and looked at my phone and it was only 6:00am, I got up and went to get something to drink! I went back upstairs and took a shower!
****•5 minutes later•****
Ann's Prov: I got out and got ready! Outfit:

****•The next day•****Ann's Prov: I woke up and looked at my phone and it was only 6:00am, I got up and went to get something to drink! I went back upstairs and took a shower! ****•5 minutes later•****Ann's Prov: I got out and got ready! Outfit:

I went back to the restroom and brushed my teeth, then I did my makeup and hair

Ann's Prov: I dyed my hair once again! I grabbed my bag and phone and went downstairs

Ann's Prov: I got downstairs and grabbed my house keys and headed out!

Ann's Prov: i was walking down the street, and seen some one I would've liked to forget! I try to speed up but he stopped me!
Jacob: Annie?
Annie: yes?
Jacob: it's been so long!
•Author• Jacob gets to hug her but Annie steps back
Annie: um...sorry..it's just...
Jacob: yeah...I know...look I'm truly sorry!! I know I should've never left! But I had no choice!
Annie: yes you did! U could've told me! And I would've talk to my parents but no! U just choose to leave! LEAVE ME!!!
Jacob: Annie please forgive me! I still love you!! I really do!
Annie: well I don't! You left me! And ever since u left me I've never felt the same! And that hurt me!! That really did! And I can't love u the same! I'm sorry but I can't!
•Author• Annie pushes Jacob out of the way and starts to walk to school, she doesn't notice that she had tears down her cheek!
Ann's Prov: I walk in the school and when I get there it's already 8:15am SHIT I'm late!! But I don't want to go to class! I went to the basketball court and started playing!

Johnnys Prov: me and the boys where walking down the hall, but the we stop and look through the window and see Annie and some girls playing basketball!! We go in and sit down!

Basketball couch: Annie speed it up, your doing good!

Ann's Prov: I start to speed up and juke the girl that where playing with me! I make 3 shots!

Johnnys Prov: me, Carson, hayden, and Connor, were shocked! Practice was soon over! Annie walk over this way but didn't see us

Ann's Prov: I picked up my stuff and when I looked up...I saw Johnny, hayden, Carson, and Connor!!

Annie: what are you guys doing here? Aren't you guys suppose to be in class?
Johnny: well yeah but we got called for basketball tryouts!!
Carson: yeah we didn't think you will be here!
Hayden: when did you get here?
Connor: yeah you weren't with ur sister and brother!
Annie: I come here every time I'm late!
Johnny: oh...
Annie: you guys most be the new team members?
Johnny: yup!
Carson:yup
Hayden:yes ma'am
Connor: right on point!
Annie: okay come with me! I'll be ur captain for this whole year!
Johnny: really?
Annie: yup!
Hayden: cool!

•Author• Annie starts to make them do things, soon practice ends and it was lunch time! Annie went to her locker and dropped off some things she then went to the cafeteria and went to sit at a different table!
Matt: why is Annie sitting at a different table!?
Indiana: what are u talking- (sees Annie at a different table with Jacob)
Johnny: who is that?
Indiana; that's, that's Annie's EX!!