Pregnant!!

•the next day•

Johnnys Prov: I woke up and didn't see Annie in my arms! I quickly got up and looked around! I go in the bathroom and I hear the shower on! I sigh in relief!

Annie's prov: I turn off the shower and change!

•Fit•

I grabbed my towel and went to the room! When I walk in I see Johnny changing!

Johnny: morning!
Annie: morning!

•Johnny grabs Annie and kisses her, Annie kisses back! The next thing u know is they have xxx!•

•a few hours later! They stop and there on the bed when Annie gets up and runs to the bath room!•

Ann's prov: I get up and run to the bathroom! I start to throw up! When I stop I washed my mouth and looked in the mirror! I cleaned my mouth and went to the room and looked at johnny with a worried face!

Johns prov: Annie looks at me with a worried face!

Jonny: what's wrong?
Annie: johnny! I think I'm- I'm gonna go to the store!
Johnny: okay?

•Annie was about to say "johnny! I think I'm pregnant!" But instead said she was going to the store!•

Ann's prov: I grabbed some money and went to the store! I grabbed 2 pregnancies test and bought them! I payed for them and went home I made sure that johnny didn't see me go in with them and went to the downstairs bathroom! I took the pregnancy test and it came out positive TWICE!!!! Oh no! What am I gonna tell him! I have to tell him! Ow asked upstairs and in the room! I walked in and johnny looks at me! I sit on the edge of the bed!

Johns prov: Annie walks in with tears in her eyes and sits down on the edge of the bed! I get up and see what she's holding!

•johnny gets shocked•

Annie: johnny....I'm....pregnant!....
Johnny: and this is my baby!?
Annie: yes!

•johnny gets up and walks in front of Annie! And they lock eyes!•

Annie: u probably don't want anything to do with me-
Johnny: I want everything to do with u! Annie ur holding MY baby! And imma be with u all the time! No matter what! Because this baby! Is mine and imma love it like I love u!

•Annie smiles and johnny kisses her! He picks her up and spins her around!•

•THE END!•