81

Liked by l

Liked by l.tml, Lewis.Tomlinsun, Hazzastyles and 352,567 others
Louist91: 🚭🚬💊

View all 245634 comments

L.tml: I'm very confused at what the emojis mean, but I'm not assuming the best...

Harrystyles: we've been over this. Please.
Louist91: can't.

Liampayne: Lou
Louist91: yuh-huh?
Liampayne: you know what I'm talking about, stop acting dumb. Because we all know you aren't.

Kyslouis: I've been around for so long, and you still haven't listen to me completely. How many months has it been? 5? How many months will it take you to finally listen to your superiors?
Hazzababy: the fact that he still hasn't listened to you after all this time is amazing. It shows how strong he really is. How strong everyone thinks him to be except Louis himself. So if you could stop sending these pointless threats, it would most likely help in saving even just one more precious life. Every life matters, and you putting someone down because they're famous is absolutely disgusting. You would feel the same if someone was constantly degrading you, constantly on your back saying 'oh you should do this', 'nobody actually cares.', 'you're such a loser, go kill yourself.' It's not right, and I don't understand how people can have such a mindset of 'they're famous, and they're slightly worse than everyone else. Maybe I should hate on them till they fucking ATTEMPT SUICIDE.'
I am SO done with these people doing stuff with serious consequences for no fuCking reason!
[Harrystyles, Liampayne, and 546432 others liked Hazzababy's comment]

(Hazzababy, and 3374 others have reported the account kyslouis, therefore it has now been terminated)

(Comments have now been disabled for this post)

____________

I'll miss you Mel ❤.

06.03.2019