Solo (Yeonjun)

(Theme Song: Jennie - Solo)

I was at my house still being heartbroken by the break up I had with my boyfriend Yeonjun. "I'm tired of this." I cried out and suddenly my dog went to me.

"Oh, Hi Cooky!" I greeted him and put my hand out for a high five from him. He was the only one to keep me company. "Do you want a treat?" I asked, I gave him a dog treat and he ate it.

"Cooky, have you ever feel your heart breaking? Well if you haven't then don't let it happen to you. It hurts like hell." I said and giggled at Cooky's blank expression.

I then flopped on my bed and the thought of him suddenly came back to my mind. Innocent and delicate, I'm tired of pretending, I'm done! I rolled over my bed still laying there.

'What are you up to? Where are you? Have you eaten?' Those pile of questions are filled in my head. 'Baby, darling, honey I miss you.' I missed so badly but it's all useless.

I'm used to be a girl, now I'm used to being a goat. 'You're sitting on your feeling and you're sitting on my throne.' My thoughts were all about him.

I believe that this is a love story that doesn't touch me at all. I suddenly got a phone call and looked at the ID caller to know who's calling me. Oh no, it's Yeonjun, I decided to answer.

"Hey Y/N."

"What do you want?"

"I want us to be together again."

"Why would I do that? Why would I be with you again? You broke my heart!"

"I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean to break your heart like that. It's hard for me for not being with you you know."

"I'm sorry." I said and ended the call.

I sobbed as I remembered what he did to me before we broke up.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey Yeonjun I'm home!" I said as I went inside our shared home. "Yeonjun?" I didn't get an answer. "Yeonjun?" I called him again and still no reply. I went inside our room and saw Yeonjun in his laptop.

"Hey Yeonjun!" I greeted him and he doesn't answer. "Yeonjun, answer me!" I begged but he still didn't answer. 'Why is he ignoring me?' I thought.

I sat on our bed and hugged him and his head finally turns to me. "What do you want?" He asked coldly at me and I was confused. 'What was he called to me? He's usually very sweet.' I thought again.

"Why are you so cold to me?" I asked and he didn't answer. "Why are you so cold to me?" I asked again, my tone a bit higher. "I'm tired of you okay? I'm tired. I don't like you anymore." He shouted and that startled me making a tear slipped out of my eye.

"That's it! We're over, don't ever ask me again. You will regret it." I shouted back and packed all of my stuff before going away to my old penthouse. I sobbed on the way there. It hurts me, it hurts like hell.

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

I sobbed harder as I curled myself into a tiny ball. I regret everything. Not regreting on breaking up with him. I regret why I even dared him. I should've listen to what my friend said. I shouldn't date the bad boy of the school.

"Why does this need to happen to me? Why?" I whispered the last part. I cried harder as Cooky came to me and I hugged him. "I know Cooky, I'm sorry for making you worried." I hugged him tighter.

He was very cute, his shape was like a ball. He was also very small. So squishy.
———————

———————"You are so cute

———————
"You are so cute." I smiled and hugged him, not letting him go. He was the only one who could make me smile at this time. When I feel sad, he comforts me. When I was crying he's the one who made me stop and smile.

After the encounter, the butterflies, the feelings. There's break ups, tears, regrets and longing. I like being alone cuz I need to be me.

Freely like the wind. Like the stars above the clouds. I wanna go far, I wanna shine bright. I'm tired of you, Choi Yeonjun.