Yes or Yes (Beomgyu)

(Theme Song: Twice - Yes or Yes)

I never wanted something so eagerly before. All of my friends were surprised how shameless I am. My scenario has become than I thought.

I saw Beomgyu, the one and only boy I wanted to be with. I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it. So i went to him and pinned him on the lockers. I smirked at him and he gulped.

"Have you made your decision yet?" I asked and he shook his head. "I'll wait and just to remind you, your choice is yes or yes." I let him go and walked away.

I'd say this plan is perfect, quite satisfying. I don't care no matter what others say.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

I saw Beomgyu and pulled him towards the empty classroom. He looked quite terrified. "Don't be terrified baby, I don't bite." I say and walked closer to him, making him walked back.

His back finally hits the wall and I smirked. I walked closer and closer and trapped him with arms in both sides. "I have decided yes. Now it's time to hear your answer. If it's too hard, there are examples to choose from. You don't have to waste your time thinking."

I looked at me scared. "Don't know what you'll choose, so I prepared these options
Choose only one of the two YES or YES?" I asked and he was about to say something.

"Please, give me more time." I said and I nodded and let him go. He wuickly ran outside and I sighed. How long will he want more time? Imm not gonna stop until he would say yes.

I walked home and went to take a quick shower, eat my dinner, and sleep.

I then woke up to the sound of my alarm and went to get ready for school. I was to tired to walk to school today. So I decided to go to the garage and pick one of my babies to ride to school today.
———————

———————I went inside the car and drove off to school

———————
I went inside the car and drove off to school. Once I get there, everyone was staring at me. "What are you looking at?" I asked and they all looked away.

I saw Beomgyu and he saw me. I smirked and his face show scaredness. I walked towards him and took his arm, dragging him with me to the school rooftop.

"So?" I asked and he looked at me. "I can't choose Y/N. You cannot force someone to be with you." He said and I was taken aback. "B-But..." "I'm sorry Y/N." He said and walked away.

I can't believe he just rejected me. After all I have done for him. Yes, I've been a bit harsh to him but I have bought all the stuff he ever wanted to just except me to be with him.

Now I know, what it feels like to be rejected. It hurts alot. I wish just once someone would except my feelings. I sat on the floor with my back in the wall. I hugged my knees and sobbed hard.

"Why? After all I have done to you. I have bought you all the things you want and you just rejected me like that. I know that you didn't want all of them but it was all so expensive." I cried to myself.

*AUTHORS POV*

Y/N was sobbing hard on the rooftop, doesn't even know that Beomgyu was still in here watching her and listening to what she was saying. He felt guilty, it was all just his selfishness.

He knows she does everything for him even though she was harsh with him. He has feelings for her but he doesn't know how to say it and now he broke her heart.

He decided to go to her and bend down to her level. She looked up to see his presence infront of her. She just looked away.

She doesn't care about him anymore even though she still has her feelings towards him. "I'm sorry." Was what he said. She looked at him and suddenly felt his lips into hers.

He eyes went wide but kissed back. She put her arms around his neck and his arms was around her waist. They both finally know who they are meant to be for each other. Even though the start was hard but in the end it was beautiful. She loves him, she truly loves the boy named Choi Beomgyu.