As If It's Your Last (Soobin)

(Theme Song: BLACKPINK - As If It's Your Last)

(Note: What is meant by 'You' here is Soobin)

Who are you to make me keep thinking of you? My pride is bruised I'm burning up. My face is hot, my heart keeps racing. I can't control my body, I'm getting dizzy.

You saw me staring at you and I quickly hide. You're like a fistful of sand. It's like I can hold you but I can't. You're not easy, that's why I want you more. I can't control my heart, it's ridiculous.

You suddenly popped infront of me which made me startled. "Hey!" To my surprise, you were very handsome. "H-hello." I replied my face getting hot. Can you feel my breath. Wanting you right now. Even when I'm looking at you. I'm missing you. I'm so bad at this.

"I'm gonna go." You said with a smile that is melting me. Your smile is like a smile from heaven. I want you. I want you to be mine. I want you to be mine as soon as possible.

Baby, hold me till I explode. Stop thinking, what's so hard about this? Kiss me like it's a lie. As if I'm your last love. As if it's the last. As if it's the last night, love.

I went to my classroom to be with you. I asked the principal to have the same schedule as you. Even my friends were surprised. I would do anything to be with you.

*END OF SCHOOL*

I'ma fall in love. Give you all of this. Call me pretty and nasty. Cause we gonna get it. My love you can bet it on. Black we gon double. The stack on them. I be the Bonnie. You be my Clyde.

We're gonna steal each others heart. I just wished that you feel the same way. Could that be possible. This will always be just one sided love. Oh I just wished.

"Why are you always staring at me?" I didn't even botice that you were now infront of me again. "W-What?" I'm nervous even though I like you.

"You are always staring at me." You smiled at me again and even let out a chuckled. Those voice made my heart skipped a beat.

"You better get going, I'll walk you home." You smiled. When you said you were going to walk me home, I was so happy. I can't believe you my crush are trying to be close with me like how I'm trying to be close to you.

Once we were infront of my house I turn to you and you showed your oh so beautiful smile. "It was nice walking you home and talking to you but I have to get going, bye!" You waved you hand at me and I waved back at you. I feel that we are bonding.

Time is ticking. I'm getting impatient. Only you are my world. Missing you. I missed you already. I hope that you love me the way I love you.

It's a new beginning. Because I won't ever look back. If I throw myself at you. Please catch me. Because the world can't bring us down. Not even the strongest thing that ever lived.

I looked at my window and to my surprise you were still there. I went outisde to see you who is still standing outside my door steps. "Soobin?" I called you and you looked at me.

"I have something to tell you Y/N." I cannot believe this. I hope you're going to say what I hope you would. "I have this kind of feelings towards a girl. I never felt this before but now I feel it. My heart keeps racing and I like that girl. What is the feeling." My face turned sad as I knew you wouldn't like me.

"It's called love." I replied while looking at you, holding back my tears. I knew this would be just one sided. I knew that this will never ended how I wanted us to be. It's impossible.

"Who is this girl that you're talking about?" I asked trying to feelt happy for you since you like someone else now. "She is right infront of me." You said and that made me surprise. Are you talking about me. I froze in my spot and doesn't know what to say.

"I like you Cha Y/N. I really do. I want you to be mine. I want you to be mine forever. The way you look made me wanting you so badly. I know you also have feelings for me so I know this wasn't just a one sided love." You confessed me and I was still frozen.

"Would you be my girlfriend Y/N? I promise I won't break your heart, I promise that I will stay with you till the end of our lives." You proposed me and I nodded.

You were staring down and I realized that you were staring at my lips. I smashed onto yours and you happily excepted it. I pulled back for air and smiled at you. I'm happy to finally be with you, Choi Soobin.