Chapter 2

Clarys POV

We land and see two girls about our ages walking towards us, they have runes on them but not any I have ever seen before

"Hello" a girl said about our age" I am Grace and this is my parabatai Eliz"

"Hello my name is Isabelle Lightwood but you can call me Izzy"

" I am Clarissa Fairchild but you can call me Clary"

" Well, you must have landed here for some reason, let me guess, heart break?" We nod "I thought so well now... Let me explain where you are. You are in London, we are an elite group of shadow hunters, you may have heard of us, the heartless group?" Grace states.

"Wait the Heartless group, as in the top female shadow hunters that ever lived?" I said

"Yep" Grace said" So the portal brought you here because it saw you had the potential to be a member of this group, so would you like to come in?"

WOULD I LIKE TO COME IN AND JOIN THE BEST FEMALE SHADOW HUNTERS GROUP OUT THERE UM DUH... But I have to check with Iz first, we exchange glances and nod our heads trying not to make it seem like we were dying of excitement. "Well then follow me" Grace says as the girl Eliz? I think her name was follows, we come up to this old abandoned building it looked like an old church even without the glamour. Grace suddenly laughs " Oh yeah I forgot you have to have a special rune to be able to see it" Grace walks over and draws the runes on us. This place was no dump, it was a castle with the most beautiful architecture I have ever seen.  We walk in the door to find 6 girls in the kitchen screaming and laughing at each other. I think I will like it here.

"Girls" Grace speaks with authority, but not in a mean way kinda like an older sister." We have two new members" she says with a ton of excitement" Guys meet Clary and Izzy" all the girls scream and run up to us

" Omg hi I'm Ashley" a tiny blonde girl says as she does a back flip running down the hall " I'll go get their rooms ready" she yells

" I'll help, oh and I'm Kyra" a brunette girl said, she was about the same size as Ashley but a little bit taller. She ran to go catch up with Ashley.

The rest of the girls introduced themselves. There was Katie a red head, Angel a bleach blonde, and a set of twins that couldn't be older than 9 their names were Calista and Lilly. Grace saw me looking at them wondering why they were here and she whispered" their my little sisters our parents died and so I took my siblings in. "