Chapter 3

Clarys POV
It's been tough leaving home, even though it's been two days I miss everyone well not everyone but most people I miss. I don't know how long I can take being away from them.....

Belles (Izzy)POV

It has been two years since me and Clara(clary) left NY. We've changed a lot since we left and I don't think we will ever be the same.
*they can talk to other heartless members in their Mind*
Clara belle get down here now Grace spoke

Coming me and Clara replied

"We have news from the clave" Grace spoke "We must go to New York to help with a demon problem"

"New York?" Clara asked

"We can do it" I spoke with confidence

Before we knew it we were packing our bags for New York.

Alec's POV

I can't believe Claryand Izzy are coming here. They said something about having to come save our asses on the phone whatever that meant. This time I will not let Jace or Simon touch the girls.

"Hey babe" Magnus said in his bedazzled boxers " What were you thinking about?"

"How I am gonna kill Jace and Simon if they lay a hand on the girls" I replied

" You know I will help" he said with caring eyes

"I know that's why I have the greatest boyfriend on earth"

"Awe" he said as he pulled me in for a long passionate kiss.

" I love you" I said which shocked him

"I love you too but did I just hear the great Alexander lightwood say I love you to his extremely fabulous boyfriend?"

"Yes is that a problem?"

"Not at all" he said as he grabbed me and pulled me close and we escaped to his glitter cave ( man cave for Magnus) which led to other things.........