Introduction

Well.. so the problem is..I'm dead. But unfortunately I can't go to heaven and I don't remember who I was or why I'm dead. My crazy ass thought that I'm gonna live for a thousand fucking years. I had a "no kissing" before marriage policy. which is why I was saving my first kiss for later. But before I could do that, my body decided to leave the chat. I mean who in his or her right mind doesn't kiss anyone. Had I known before that I'm going to die, I swear to lord man I would have kissed at least 500 people per week. The grim reaper told me that maybe because of my undying wish of kissing someone, I can't go to heaven. Because well there's this weird ass rule where you can't go to heaven without fulfilling that one wish that you made from the core of your heart. BUT THE PROBLEM IS... I HAVE TRIED TO KISS SOME PEOPLE BUT THIS SHIT DOESN'T WORK. I can't touch people. I can only touch non living things. I can pass through people. I can also pass through non living things but if I want to I can touch them. The grim reaper told me that maybe I have to kiss that "ONE GUY" who I was obsessed with when I was alive. I don't even remember my name. How am I supposed to remember that guy? Do you understand anything?

The dog nods in agreement. The only thing that is nice about being a ghost, you get to communicate with dogs.

THIS STORY NEEDS MAJOR EDITING.