Chapter 3: A new friend

I finally get to school and park my car. I grab my bag, lock my car and make a run for it.

*ring ring*

SHIT. I'm late for forum.. I don't have time for a detention though! Maybe I can sneak in without my homeroom teacher noticing?

The principal is up in the front of the auditorium, I peak my head through the door to see where my homeroom teacher stands. I don't see him anywhere. So I sneak in and take a seat.

About a second after sitting down someone taps me on the shoulder and whispers in my ear " Not so Fast, you think your sneaky? Think again. " I turn around and see my homeroom teacher staring me right in the eyes. "DETENTION!" He whisper yells.

I beg, plead. "I'll do anything Mr. Cotton! ANYTHING.." Silence. " I can't stay for a detention!! I have something important to do after school!" I lied.

" hmm, very well then " Mr. Cotton says. There's a new kid today. You make sure he gets to all of his classes. He does have the same exact schedule as you " he smiles deviously at me.

I groan. " Whatever! "

Mr. Cotton quietly retrieves the boy and introduces us. Then leaves him to sit next to me.

He's gorgeous. Like what the hell! Gorgeous boys don't belong in my school district!

I mean.. He is the only one. He must be lost.. Maybe he goes to a different school near this one? No. YOUR STUPID. Stop with your unreal thoughts Crystal!

The bell rings, I think for a second. Okay Crystal. Be nice and maybe a future boyfriend he'll be? Lucky boy. He's the only one I'll be nice to in the WHOLE school!

I face him "Ready to go?" I smile.

" Yeah I guess so, I'm stuck in this hell already.. & can't get out till school is over."

I stare wide eyed at him " I know how you feel."

I grab his hand and drag him to AP chem.

" Ready for torturous hours of boredom and stupid teachers talking about nonsense?" I ask. He nods and smirks at me. His eyes twinkling.

---------------------------------------------

Hello Beaut. c; How was your day? My day was pretty good because the mile run got cancelled due to rain but now I have to do it on Monday o.O PLEASE RAIN ON MONDAY!! Haaaaa...

Anywho, so in art class today we actually started an assignment and I really had no clue what to draw. So, I drew a donut in the middle of the paper, a hello kitty and a random design thingy. I really disliked it, so I brought my sketchbook home and drew an owl that I'm really proud of!!

xx, chao!!