Intent

Sehun falls asleep in Chanyeols arms, happy, safe, and content. Chanyeol looks down on his husband, smiles, and kisses him on the head. Just as he as about to fall asleep, he hears his phone notifications going off. He turns his head to look at his phone laying on the nightstand next to the bed. He went to reach for it but Sehun moves and his attention is directed back to him. He pulls him in closer and falls to sleep.

Chanyeol wakes up to a shivering Sehun. He pulls the covers over them and he sees the sun beginning to rise. He reaches for his phone and sees 9 notifications. He picks up his phone, opens his messages and sees videos. He clicks on the first one. The person is inside their living room. The video goes dark, but he can hear noises. He clicks the next video. He could see the refrigerator opening. The person is taking out varies items from the refrigerator and the video stops.
Similar videos were sent for each area of the house. Chanyeol comes to the last video. He noticed that it's longer than the others. He tries to calm himself before he opens it.

Its a panoramic view of the living room and kitchen.

"Ooh!" Chanyeol cries out in pain. Sehun moves and he gets up from the bed and goes into the bathroom to continue watching.

The view shows the whole upstairs and Chanyeol studio, all destroyed.
Chanyeol is devastated by what he's seen. He tries to collect himself..As he begins to collect himself and clear his head, one last video comes in. This unlike the others. This one terrified him.
It showed someone walking up to his hotel room door, using a roomkey and coming in. The next thing he sees is someone standing over them while they sleep.
'Anytime' he could hear the voice saying. 'You've been warned.'

Chanyeol rushes in to check on Sehun, he's sleeping peacefully.
He is in a panic. He goes to the door and realizes he forgot to lock the safety latch, he locks it.
He sits down in a chair with his legs up, trying to decide what to do. He finally decides to call Kun.

-Sorry if I woke you.-
-Chayeol? What time is it?-
-Its early and again I apologize for waking you, but this is important.-
-What is it?-
Chanyeol begins to talk when he could hear Kun rifling through something, he hears a click and Kun taking a deep breath and breathing out.
-Uh, would you happen to know where Hao was last night?-
-Hao? He was with me. We took inventory at the restaurant.-

How is that possible? Is Kun covering for him?

-Are you sure?-
-We closed the restaurant early to take inventory. I was there until 3:00am.-
-What do you mean YOU were there until 3:00 am?-
-We started taking inventory together, but Hao received a phone call and he left right after that. I stayed and finished up.-
-What time was that?-
-Around 1:00 I think. When I got back home, he wasn't there. I didn't think nothing of it because he's been disappearing a lot lately. Chanyeol what's going on?-
-Thanks Kun. Again I'm sorry for waking you. Goodbye.-

I knew it! This bastard was at my house and here at the hotel. I swear, if he touches Sehun, I will strangle the life out of him with my bare hands.