Second Chance

Chanyeol and Kun arrive at their house and sees Sehun car parked outside. Chanyeol could see the panic in Kun eyes. Kun goes over and touches Sehun car hood.

"It's cold. Indicating that he's been there a while. "Hurry, let's go."
They walk in and see remnants of a dinner that wasn't finished being prepared. Lights are dimmed, candles are lit and soft music is playing.

"Where are they?" Chanyeol asks which feeds into Kun anxiety.

"The bedroom!"
They rush to the bedroom and Kun slings the door open.

"What the hell Kun?! What are you doing here? Chanyeol you're here too?" Hao asks.

Sehun pulls the covers over his exposed naked chest.

"Hao! what are you doing?! Did the two of you? Please tell me you didn't."

"It's none of your business what we did. Leave now!"

"I'm not leaving. I love you!"

"What? You love me? You don't love me. Your actions clearly show that you don't."

"I know, I know. I've been nothing but selfish." Kun falls down on his knees, please forgive me. Give us, give me another chance. Let me prove to you how much I love you. I would do anything for us to be together."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"I wasn't talking to you."
Kun is confused.

Chanyeol pulls out the flash drive, "he admitted to everything."
Kun looks at Chanyeol and then back at Hao. Sehun and Hao get out the bed, they both are wearing jeans and Sehun walks over to Chanyeol putting on his shirt.

"What's going on? You two didn't?"
The four walk out to the living room to talk.

Sehun sits next to Chanyeol, he locks his arm around his husbands and gently lay his h on his arm.

Kun eyebrows furrow trying to put together what's going on. Hao laughs.
"Kun, let me explain. Sehun and I are nothing but friends. A couple of days ago he confronted me about some things that were taking place. Of course, I denied it. I had no idea what he was talking about. So the three of us sat down and we started to piece everything together. We knew it was you. I looked everywhere for the pics, but could be find them. We had no idea what to do next. But once I knew you were jealous over Sehun and I hanging out, I came up with this plan. We needed you to confess what you did and to hand over the pics.
Hao puts his hand on Kun head and messes up his hair, "and you did."
Kun doesn't know what to say, Sehun speaks, "I have never been so upset with anyone in my life. I don't know what possesses you to do something like this."
Sehun looks at Kun as if he's waiting for an explanation but Kun just shakes his head.
"I was ready to call the police and have you thrown in jail. So you should thank Chanyeol because he talked me out of it."
Hao interrupts, "but there will be some conditions to you having your freedom. You have to go to counseling, stay sober, and stay away from Sehun and Chanyeol."

"Yes, I will do everything and more. He turns to the couple. Thank you so much for giving me a chance. I promise you won't regret it."

"Make sure we don't."
The couple leaves.
"Hao, what does this mean for us?"
"I don't know Kun. You've done some despicable things. I don't know if you love me or you're just being possessive again."
Kun cries, feeling lost, alone, and afraid.
Hao takes his hand, "let's go to counseling together and see where that takes us. He kisses him on the cheek, I still love you. I'll try as long as you do."

"I will."