Chapter 9

" One love
I will stand right here
I will stay the same
By your side, forever"

Leaves are falling on the tree outside. Coolness of the wind breeze can feel it too. Autumn is starting. Seongwu is just looking outside the trees. But a specific tree caught his attention as a happy couple residing under it. He can see Daniel and Sooyoung sitting under and having their moment time. He can see how Daniel's eyes turned into crescent while laughing at Sooyoung who is pouting at him. They became a couple at around Spring time and until now they are still intact. A power couple as the students said.

"Seongwu hyung!" Jaehwan shouted at his ear and he winced in pain.

"What the hell Jaehwan? Why do you need to shout at my ear?" He just give the younger a glare while holding his ear.

"I've been calling your name like 10 times and you're not responding. I thought you became deaf"

Seongwu just rolled his eyes to Jaehwan and asked him "Why are you here anyway?"

"Oh! I want to ask if you see Minhyun hyung. You have this as your last subject right?"

"Yes. He was just right here. I don't know where did he go" Seongwu just looked around if he can see Minhyun somewhere.

Jaehwan just look outside where Seongwu looking at earlier and he saw the couple and he looked at Seongwu. The older look at the ground not meeting the younger eyes as he was embarass he was caught looking at them.

"Hyung, are you really okay?" Jaehwan asked and lookinh at him

He looked up to Jaehwan and he can see in his eyes that he is worried at him. He just smiled at the younger at pat his shoulder "Yes. I am Jaehwan-ah. I'm really okay"

Seems like Jaehwan is doubtful to his answer but he kept quiet as he don't want to pressed this matter to Seongwu.

"Okay hyung. I will go outside and look for Minhyun hyung. See you around hyung" Jaehwan waved at him and goes thru the door when he talked again

"By the way hyung, your phone keeps on ringing when I went inside earlier. It must be important. I'll get going now hyung" Jaehwan leave the classroom.

He looked at his phone in his desk. There are 3 missed call from his mom. He was spacing out earlier that he didn't heard his phone ringing. He dialed back his mom's number.

"Hello"

"Mom, why did you called? Something happened?"

"Son, I want you to accompany me in a dinner meeting later at 8pm. There is also something we want to tell you"

"What is it? Can't you tell it to me here in phone?" Seongwu is biting his lower lips as he can feel nervousness

"I better tell you in person. But don't worry too much. Its a happy announcement"

"Okay mom. Just text me the location and I will be there"

"Okay son and always remember that I love you" and his mom ended the call.

Seongwu can feel something is wrong. This is the first time he will gonna accompany his mom to a bussiness meeting. He sighed and went to his dorm to dressed up.