Chapter 25

Fourth Shinobi World War Part 2: Kotomi vs Deidara

The moon was in the sky. Many enemies were defeated, but there were still a lot remaining. Kotomi had to do a bit of negotiating with some people from the other villages. They were planning to go after Deidara, but she kept insisting to be the one to do it.

Finally giving into it, Kotomi was now locating her enemy that she wanted send to hell. Since he was looking for her brother, she was going to give him exactly what he wanted. While rushing through the trees, Kotomi transformed herself into Sasuke.

Seeing a person from afar, Kotomi hid behind a tree to take a closer look. There she saw the person she was looking for. She was ready to confront her enemy as her brother. The reaction on his face will make it all worth it.

While Deidara's back was turned, Kotomi as Sasuke appeared on the water. Purposely making a small splash, Deidara turned towards her.

His expression looked like he had seen a ghost. "Sasuke?!"

'Sasuke' was slowly walking towards Deidara. Trying to keep a cool demeanor, he stopped walking. "Oh. It's you." She was trying her best to use words Sasuke would use at a time like this. It felt like she was nailing it so far.

Deidara clicked his tongue. "So that brat was right! You are alive! How is that even possible?!"

In the inside, Kotomi felt irritated by being called a brat. As much as she wanted to insult him back, she had to remain calm. "Please. You think that can kill me? You must be too confident in yourself."

It looked like she struck a nerve. "Damn you! I'll kill you right here and now!"

Still keeping a poker face, 'Sasuke' closed his eyes. "Go ahead and try." Not even a second later, she turned around and started running away.

In the dark, forestry area, Kotomi heard Deidara chasing after her, believing that she was Sasuke. "Hey! Come back here!"

'Sasuke' turned around, slightly smirking. "If you can't even catch up, then you aren't worth the trouble."

That made Deidara's blood boil. "I'll make you eat those words, Uchiha!"

'Sasuke' jumped up on top of a giant rock. Deidara stopped in his tracks, looking like he was actually admiring the scenery. The moon was perfectly reflecting 'Sasuke', making him look like a beautiful work of art in this moment.

'Sasuke's' eyes closed, slowly shaking his head while letting out a sigh. "I thought that lady was joking when she said you're obsessed with art, but this is ridiculous." A puff of smoke surrounded 'Sasuke', Kotomi transformed back to herself.

Deidara grunted at the sight, looking a bit pissed off. "It was you all this time, you brat! Why did you disguise yourself as your brother?! Hm!"

Kotomi raised her fist, looking annoyed. "Quit calling me a brat, you art obsessed freak!"

Deidara was quite annoyed that he was tricked. "Look, if you want to fight me that badly, I'll give it to you right now! I'll kill you before I find Sasuke since you're getting on my damn nerves!"

"Funny. I was going to say the same thing. I want to avenge my team for what you did to them that day. I won't ever forgive you for that."