Interest p. 1

Saturday Night
11:30 PM...

Papi's P.O.V

Are my eyes deceiving me, or do I spot a virgin in the ocean of my concise professionals?

Anyone could tell, just by the way this fine specimen of intimate beauty looked around the room like she was in the middle of a huge orgy.

Hello. I smirked, setting down my empty shot glass onto the wooden table before me and leaning forwards in my seat with interest. I've never seen you before.

A stunning figure hugged tight in rouge.

The expression on her features was...off. She seemed almost uncomfortable with the atmosphere engulfing every inch of this building.

She was almost alienated. Set apart from the crowd yet she was dead center of it. A beautiful rose amid a field of baby's breath.

I can't really blame her for looking so uneasy. This was the wildest club one could ever hope to find.

People have gone as far as having public sexual intercourse right on top of the tables.

Everywhere you looked, there were girls whose bodies were legally considered plastic mines, wearing nothing but thin onesies, bikinis, and money was being tossed at them like...well...like a man spewing money from his hands at a stripper, because that's what it was. Loud music never stopped booming through the speakers, only enticing the people to buy more drinks and keep the night going for a little longer.

I was the proud owner of this fine establishment-better yet; this beautiful atrocity, that I'd inherited ownership of through my late grandfather.

Who didn't know the notorious tale of Kim Hoyeon? Owner of the finest strip club in the land and an absolute lady's man- which, to be fair, wasn't really surprising.

Then, a certain blur of rouge found its way into my absentminded view again.

I watched, silent and vigilant.

From my couch, I watched her inundated figure cut through the dancing crowd and mumble low apologizes every time a stranger bumped too hard into her, which happened often in her mini journey across the room.

I had an eagle eye view. Almost every corner of the room was under my vigilant watch- well, everything I could see anyway. There was a point where if I looked down enough, all I would be met with would be the balcony floor below my seat, not to mention the mahogany railings that kept anyone from falling off the edge.

I noticed that every time a tangled couple would divulge their love for each other in her sights, she'd blush and look away.

My tongue grazed my lips for a moment as I stood up, calmly gripping the cool railing beneath my fingers.

She's beautiful, could possibly still have her innocence in tact, and looks to be alone.

More of an invitation would be exorbitant to say the least.

My eyes followed her every move, even sticking around for a short moment after she disappeared behind a wall.

Plopping back down into my seat once I was sure she'd disappeared from my sights, I leaned back as a sigh of unsatisfied want had slowly escaped the confinements of my chest.