Interest p. 2

Second Person P.O.V

This man.

This man is above you.

Where would you even begin with describing someone so ethereal-looking?

Well, let's start with what you were first drawn to; his eyes.

Round, dark chocolate brown, and soft-looking with a hidden depth that's nearly incomprehensible. You swore you could jump right in and take a swim with the thought of ever coming out never crossing your mind. They almost flicker as they trail your body, taking in every minute detail with keen fascination.

The waved locks of his hair were jet black and they fell with a light touch just above his eyes. (y'all know that delicious ass perm? yea 🤤)

His hair looks so soft...I could almost...

You suppressed your urge to run your fingers through it.

His skin almost glowed. A continuous beautiful color of light tan reaching every corner from his sculpted face, down to his slender fingertips.

Makes you think of that same color wrapping around every inch of his possibly huge di-

STOP.

Speaking of sculpted, that jawline. Jesus Christ you were betting with your life that you can cut diamonds with ease with that shit.

And his lips. Oh his lips.

Would it be dramatic to say that they were like nothing you've ever seen?

Both appeared equal in thickness and color, with the upper having a bit more of a prominent bow shape. Your eyes can't help but follow its curves end to end. The fact that they enticed you to lean forward and have a taste for yourself was undeniable.

Could you stop yourself from biting your lip when he so purposely licked his own in the slowest, most sexiest way possible? LmAo! You wish.

And did he catch that? Without a doubt. To the point where he let out a slow nasal sigh.

"What's your name and how old are you?...beautiful." He asked in a gentle tone, his eyes never leaving yours.

Oh...He must've mistaken me for a mirror...

You nearly choked on pure air before talking. It was right of you to take in and release an easing sigh so you wouldn't embarrass yourself already. "L/n Y/n, I'm 20 years old."

"Y/n..." He breathes your name out like he's been holding it in too long for his liking.

You don't like the way he dragged it out like that.

Why? Because it turned you on profoundly.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, I'm 24 years old, and the owner of this place."

That name was now engraved in your mind. It-

Wait...what?...

You blinked.

He owns this club?...He's so young...

But were you really that surprised? The man was wearing a white, button-up dress shirt that was fit to the point where you could just about see the curves of his abs and muscles. You let your eyes linger for a moment, silently thanking his shirt for being such a tight fit-hey, it's the shirt's fault not yours. Jet black slacks hugged the entirety of his legs, especially his thighs. There was leather encircling his waist, it was...is that a Gucci belt?? And to top it all off, at his feet were black Salvatore Ferragamo shoes...with the price tag still attached.

Yea his shoes are singlehandedly worth more than your life.

Makes sense I guess...I'd expect club owners to make a lot of money.

"Care to drink with me?" He asks as he slides one of the two glasses toward you, invitingly.

You stared at the drink for a moment, before sighing and happily accepting it.

You swirl it around before bringing it up to your lips and gulping down some of its contents.

"Y/n..." Taehyung starts, and your eyes beckon to his own, drink still attached to your lips. You stared, letting him know he has your full attention.

"Out of all the women I've seen walk in and out of this club, sunrise to-well...sunrise, almost every day of the week..." He glances at the colorful array of drinks mounted up on the wall of the bar, "I don't think I've ever seen you." His eyes meet yours again and you gulp.

He raises his drink up to meet his lips as he takes a long sip, considering you as he waits for a reply of some sort.

The thought of why you came here in the first place makes you sigh. "Well, I was supposed to be meeting my boyfriend here-"

At the word boyfriend Taehyung's eyebrows bounced. Then he let out an almost mocking chuckle as he shook his head and set down his glass.

"May I ask, what went wrong?"

That question doesn't fail to send depression rushing back into your heart. Your arms come up and cross atop the table as you bring your head down to lay on them, still facing Taehyung.

"He...hooked up with another girl." You state with no real emotion, voice slightly muffled by your sleeve as you stare at Taehyung's arm which just happens to reach your field of vision.

His eyebrows furrow and he lets out a sigh with a shake of his head, seeing how distraught this has you. He couldn't blame you, he knows the feeling.

"I'm sorry." He condoles.

You shake your head. "No no, it's fine. Its my fault, for trusting him."

"No...I'm sorry that you have to put up with such an immature brat." He scoffs.

You won't lie, you smiled at that.

"Someone ought to show you what a real man is."

Oh.

That smile from before? Yea that bitch was gone.

There was something different about his voice. If it were even possible, his voice seemed deeper, riddled with something you can't describe.

Lust?...Want?...

Your eyes trail up to meet his and bitch you think you just got a vagina boner.

The piercing gaze you were met with almost makes you flinch. There was an unwavering flare in his eyes. One that definitely wasn't there before-or at least not as prominent. One that was so intense that it spoke clear words.

It said; "And who better to show you than the owner of the wildest strip club one could ever hope of finding?"