Chapter 20 I can't forget about you pt.1

Laura's POV

So today me and Ross we're gonna go see the rest of the fam.... I'm so nervous , cause you know the last time wasn't the best...

And I have to face two guys that at ONE POINT I was head over heals crushing on...

Did I just think that?

WELL, here goes nothing as I'm assuming Ross knocked on the door...

I wearing something that hopefully will bring people back to the old me..

I'm wearing one of those old tang tops that I used to wear that has like a little skirt looking thing attached, but I just remembered...

I got that in Australia...

I'm also wearing some black skinny jeans and high heel wedges with my necklace that says " Ally" for old times sank + That old anchor necklace which used to be Ross'

* I open the door *

Ross: Oh... My....God

Laura: Oh my god!

He was wearing his surf naked snapback , his rip jeans and yellow converse with a yellow button up.... And his "R" ring I got him for his 18th birthday..

Ross: You look... Like the girl, that I fell in love with from the start...

Ross: I-I mean as f-friends! Haha!

Laura: Look at you Ross, you still have that hat?

Ross: Ya I found it in my old storage box!

Ross: Heh didn't this necklace used to be mine?

He asks grabbing it lightly..

Laura: Y-ya...